Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on the week

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Where are the wine and music picks?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

1..Dont have time for silly games.
    2. You guys are a hopeless, happless, homosexual group of 6th graders with their 1st boners...My experience with college football is graduate level.
    3. It's hard to come here lately. No all the time
    4.dawgman has more to offer right now sans the message boards (its a "push" between you guys in that department, though ill give HH the edge for profanity and free speech)
    5. Dbags that spend 19 hours and 25k posts disturbs me, especially when 24.995k are senseless non-football-re lated rubbish, and actually pound on puppy's wheelhouse window trying to get heard with that chit.
    6. The blatant slangual property stolen...look for the ° symbol...puppy coined it and hurts my eyes when you poachers use it
    7 The disregard for the ole' lady, hubby. Take a fucking break from HH and pound wood or greaz wood, Unreal you worthless fucks
    8. Disrespect for Browning..you dipshits dont even know what Browning brings. 6th grade flag football is about where your knowledge rests.
    9. New fish. This new run is about the worst in 3 years
    10. The real football talk has sailed. Even this place needs football cred. When Pup and a few others arent posting this place is a fuck show

What's wrong with 6th grade flag football? My husband and I coached the DL on our local rec league team that won a fabulous participation trophy last year.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

The GOAT hardcore husky post. But why, WHY is FRANNY in all caps? Nothing else. Just FRANNY.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

2. You guys are a hopeless, happless, homosexual group of 6th graders with their 1st boners...My experience with college football is graduate level.
    4.dawgman has more to offer right now sans the message boards (its a "push" between you guys in that department, though ill give HH the edge for profanity and free speech)
    5. Dbags that spend 19 hours and 25k posts disturbs me, especially when 24.995k are senseless non-football-re lated rubbish, and actually pound on puppy's wheelhouse window trying to get heard with that chit.
    6. The blatant slangual property stolen...look for the ° symbol...puppy coined it and hurts my eyes when you poachers use it
    7 The disregard for the ole' lady, hubby. Take a fucking break from HH and pound wood or greaz wood, Unreal you worthless fucks
    8. Disrespect for Browning..you dipshits dont even know what Browning brings. 6th grade flag football is about where your knowledge rests.
    10. The real football talk has sailed. Even this place needs football cred. When Pup and a few others arent posting this place is a fuck show

What's wrong with 6th grade flag football? I coached the DL on our local rec league team that finished in 5th place last year.
    How was your zone defense though?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

What's wrong with 6th grade flag football? My husband and I coached the DL on our local rec league team that won a fabulous participation trophy last year.
    Nice try but he coached the Tight Ends last year!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Unfortunately there's only one cool kid in the hallways at HH, with chicks parting the hallway like the red sea. Soaking beavers quivering at his very presence . The rest of you nerds here are filling beakers and studying semen samples under microscopes in the science lab.

Listen here I_Need_More_Cock, just because your ball gargling father at St Cunts Catholic doesn't allow you to cuss, quit with the paste jobs of my shit. Someday Cock, you'll fit in somewhere
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    doogville said:

The GOAT hardcore husky post. But why, WHY is FRANNY in all caps? Nothing else. Just FRANNY.
    Clearly you don't know FRANNY
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PM to pumpy regarding dawgman:

"5hundy, you gave kim money. I gave the little queef money...Most here gave them money. It's the little Oliver twists here that are afraid the poorage will dry up should they leave dogman and play here full time.

It's you guys that still give them money then come on here and beat them (the guys from dawgman) down. You guys are the very problem. Nut the fuck up and cut Kimmy's umbilical butt chord. It actually might be the 1st step for a lot of you in becoming a man. Your wives might even notice a new manhood and stop fucking your friends...who knows they might actually sit on your collective sorry excuses for weiners. Got to start somewhere slice, cocker...be men, stop paying dogman."

LOL
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ugggh, hmm, argh , fuck you cunt, arggh
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You use this shit board because you're a shit person.

You think watching Husky Football is going to benefit you but it won't, because you're a piece of shit on the inside.

Your whole fucking life is a lie. Watching Husky Football for you is like rolling a piece of shit in glitter. You go after teen boys, these glitter covered pieces of shit, and they don't want you, because they see the glitter, but underneath you're still just fecal remnants and human garbage.

You never lived a day in your life and you cry at night, clutching your pillow because what you consider a short fat guy is fucking the guy you thought you were going to fuck. But he had more balls and actually does something with those 2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life. Or maybe all the foundational lies you built your shit "ego" on are complete fabrications so that you can deal with the fact that you aren't special. You aren't anything.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is my body at war!
    No hesitation, this is entrapment entangling me.
    Where’s my attorney to defend or keep my mind from indulging?
    I’ve failed! And my nerves have lost their touch.
    My eyes can’t see so much and if my heart is the next to go,
    how my brain will scream and let my body know!
    My tongue is drafting treaties that my stomach can’t hold.
    My throat’s been fed lies that it’s finding too hard to swallow.
    And my liver? Oh god, how it knows that I’m poisoning it,
    so it grows and exposes its fangs. And its good friends,
    the veins, feel exactly the same;
    abandoned, lost, clogged with smoke and ashamed.
    But as for the blame? No, the blame’s not with me.
    It’s with you. Is it true you’re less girl than disease?
    If this is it, let’s make it a big one!
    Let’s just seize until our blood starts dancing with fire and our bones explode.
    The marrow will drip slowly through whichever wounds are open,
    taking my skin by surprise. Oh, you’re wrong!
    You think your body is so fucking strong.
    It’s not! You’re just a flesh-wrapped present for a graveyard
    with intestines ribboning around you as knots.
    Can’t you see I’m spitting out my taste? You did the very same.
    And when we are through, will the worms even want us
    or will they take bites of our skin and decide we’d make terrible dirt?
    To tell you the truth and be crushingly honest:
    I know I’ve heard that bodies are temples but when temples sink into the ground,
    they lose all their worth. Life’s a dance? Well, death takes out the grace.