Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And it begins - "Who would you hire to replace Helfrich?" appears on Oregon boreds

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

The fact that Quook losers are explaining why Houston is a better job that Oregon tells me that nobody inside Eugene understands the damage that Helfrich has caused

Agree. As our friend @HarveyRoad says, Oregon is one of the top 5 jobs in America. Unlimited resources, national brand, soft conference.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

The fact that Quook losers are explaining why Houston is a better job that Oregon tells me that nobody inside Eugene understands the damage that Helfrich has caused

Agree. As our friend @HarveyRoad says, Oregon is one of the top 5 jobs in America. Unlimited resources, national brand, soft conference.
    So, the quintessential pea patch?
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

When you name your field after a guy with a losing record, your football HQ after a guy that was barely above .500, a shitty concessions shop that serves $9 BBQ sandwiches that aren't good after your winningest coach, and try to pretend like your best coach didn't exist the fans have no fucking clue what is going on.

Now that the shine has worn off Oregon football is a moron that won the lottery. All of the toys are laying around, the entourage has vanished, and there is no new money coming in.

It's over.
    I came. I hope you're right.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Their fans are smarter than our fans.

"Exactly. i think we have to live with what we got. I think the success we enjoyed with CK and Mariota has really made for some dillusional fans. There is no reason why the Oregon fan base should expect to contend for a national title year in and year out that's not what we are. That's not what the program has ever been. We have never had the luxury of reloading talent for decades at a time like some programs have. There's going to be ups and downs. I'm fine with Helfrich because I have to be fine with Helfrich. He isn't going anywhere."
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    They will try Tom Herman and get a big fat lick my butthole. BeauX BeauxldwEauxn to Eugene.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Their fans are smarter than our fans.

"Exactly. i think we have to live with what we got. I think the success we enjoyed with CK and Mariota has really made for some dillusional fans. There is no reason why the Oregon fan base should expect to contend for a national title year in and year out that's not what we are. That's not what the program has ever been. We have never had the luxury of reloading talent for decades at a time like some programs have. There's going to be ups and downs. I'm fine with Helfrich because I have to be fine with Helfrich. He isn't going anywhere."
    That's 81% of this bored with Sark and Peterman, but still.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Beau Baldwin is opaque, rested and ready!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,559
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club