Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Oregon vs. Nebraska Game Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Before I blame Hellfuck, I'm gonna need @TheChart to weigh in on the 4 PATs eschewed for 2 pt attempts. I'm sure the dumbfuck had a strategery for losing a game where 4 XPs would have at worst pushed the game to OT
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Any coach worth $3 million a year would've pulled Nelson from the PAT team after he got too aggressive and misread too many PATs against Davia and UVA.

That it cost him a game better make Slingblade hope the Chipper isn't on the market after the NFL season.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Any coach worth $3 million a year would've pulled Nelson from the PAT team after he got too aggressive and misread too many PATs against Davia and UVA.

That it cost him a game better make Slingblade hope the Chipper isn't on the market after the NFL season.

Chip is never coming back.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

I know you are feeling down after a horrible loss, but why wouldn't Chip come back?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

Mosster47 said:

I know you are feeling down after a horrible loss, but why wouldn't Chip come back?
    probably has his eyes on USC or the SEC SEC SEC