Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle's homeless camp cleanup fails due to city protocols - But we pay for it anyway.

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited September 2016 in Tug Tavern
Could this Mayor and City Council be any more incompetent? Can you say "multi-agency bureaucratic mess?" Can you see how big government collapses under its own weight and incompetence? It's only a matter of time before Husky fans encounter droves of these fucks at Montlake. http://komonews.com/news/local/seattles-homeless-camp-cleanup-fails-due-to-city-protocols

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why not put the homeless in the half finished transit tunnel?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I'm surprised you're surprised
  • Options
    suirpsuirp Member Posts: 20
    Photogenic First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm baffled why we can't solve this more easily.

Create work training camps in places like Yakima (away from me) and give people 3 hots and a cot to relocate there. Give them very basic shelters to live in, and no access to booze or drugs or TV or the Internet. Sort of like military boot camp but for people with issues that preclude them from joining the military. The key is to make it really fucking cheap so that it isn't much of a tax burden -- ideally in fact it becomes self supporting because these folks can be trucked to local towns and cities each day to do paid chores like sweeping streets and cleaning sewers, then they can be trucked back to their work camp each night.

Then each time a homeless person shows up in Seattle or Tacoma or Bellevue, put them on a daily van to these work camps.

Half of these fuckers are criminals anyway. The kid that was killed in his tent by the side of the freeway was a non-compliant sex offender. So take all of the criminal ones and ship them further away -- like Wyoming. And after Trump's wall is built, deport them to the other side of the wall, even if they are US citizens... I don't give a fuck. Make Mexico feed them.

• Options
    suirpsuirp Member Posts: 20
    Photogenic First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

suirp said:

Create work training camps in places like Yakima (away from me) and give people 3 hots and a cot to relocate there. Give them very basic shelters to live in, and no access to booze or drugs or TV or the Internet. Sort of like military boot camp but for people with issues that preclude them from joining the military. The key is to make it really fucking cheap so that it isn't much of a tax burden -- ideally in fact it becomes self supporting because these folks can be trucked to local towns and cities each day to do paid chores like sweeping streets and cleaning sewers, then they can be trucked back to their work camp each night.

Then each time a homeless person shows up in Seattle or Tacoma or Bellevue, put them on a daily van to these work camps.

Half of these fuckers are criminals anyway. The kid that was killed in his tent by the side of the freeway was a non-compliant sex offender. So take all of the criminal ones and ship them further away -- like Wyoming. And after Trump's wall is built, deport them to the other side of the wall, even if they are US citizens... I don't give a fuck. Make Mexico feed them.

Are you saying we need to hire people with the efficiency of the Germans to operate and supervise these training camps? Or that you have a better idea...
  • Options

And fill it in behind them? Interesting.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,239
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Special showers and furnaces are more efficient.
  • Options

Special showers and furnaces are more efficient.
    Unless they're solar-powered, you won't get them permitted here.
  • Options

1. Set up a tent city for them on Foster Island.
    2. Napalm it.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    suirp said:

This sounds exactly like the operation of a Soviet Gulag. I like it. Especially if we can kill the ones too sick or lazy to work.

#proveit