Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More Baskets of Deplorables

SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Founders Club

Deplorably dishonest, entitled and cunty

http://nypost.com/2016/09/14/hillary-hates-obama-for-beating-her-in-2008-hacked-powell-email-reveals/

“I think Hillary can’t believe she might not make it,” Leeds wrote to Powell in March 2015. “It’s the one prize she wants. She has everything else.”

“And she HATES that the President (‘that man,’ as the Clintons call him) kicked her ass in 2008,” he wrote. “She can’t believe it or accept it.”

“No one likes her and the criminal thing ain’t over,” Leeds wrote in another email.

“I don’t think the president would weep if she found herself in real legal trouble. She’ll pummel his legacy if she gets a chance and he knows it.”

Powell also said he has doubts about Clinton’s health.

“She doesn’t look good,” Powell said in an email. “She is working herself to death.”

Powell insisted that his use of email when he was President George W. Bush’s secretary of state was different than Clinton’s, and she inevitably messes everything up.

“They are going to dick up the legitimate and necessary use of emails with friggin record rules. I saw email more like a telephone than a cable machine,” he wrote.

“As long as the stuff is unclassified. I had a secure State.gov machine. Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

Clinton sought Powell’s advice during a dinner in 2009, and Powell has regretted giving it ever since.

“I warned her staff three times over the past two years not to try to connect it to me,” Powell wrote. “I am not sure HRC even knew or understood what was going on in the basement.”