Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for Coker/Other Smart Fans

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
I've only watched one half this season and I was pretty drunk while doing so. Are they moving Ross around? Or are they still fucktarded and only keep him outside?

As an elite arm chair QB, it seems like an easy move would be to move him around and get LB's and Safeties matched up on him to exploit.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,542
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've only watched one half this season and I was pretty drunk while doing so. Are they moving Ross around? Or are they still fucktarded and only keep him outside?

As an elite arm chair QB, it seems like an easy move would be to move him around and get LB's and Safeties matched up on him to exploit.

They're letting him occasionally plunger the defense but McClutch is mostly playing the role you're describing.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Everything is vanilla thus far and a small sample size when he is basically playin a little more than a half.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Watch McClatchers td against Idaho...it will make you hate Mickens even more.

I will when the gif's come. I don't care enough to watch these scrimmages though.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If you didn't have your pride in the way, this would be a good question to address to the TSIO Podcast and MAYBE we'd address it in our next pod
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ross blew out his knee
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dardanus said:

Tequilla said:

If you didn't have your pride in the way, this would be a good question to address to the TSIO Podcast and MAYBE we'd address it in our next pod

You might want this ladder

Disagree.

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ross blew out his knee

agreed...gotta keep him on the field and away from people. keep him tied to the sideline.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

Watch McClatchers td against Idaho...it will make you hate Mickens even more.

I will when the gif's come. I don't care enough to watch these scrimmages though.
    It's either that or spend time with my wife and kids....no way in hell am I doing that.
  • Options
    It's not a high horse ...

It's actually a very good question by Dead Dog that would lead to a pretty decent discussion on TSIO podcast ...

But Dead Dog would never ask that question to the podcast
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dardanus said:

Tequilla said:

It's actually a very good question by Dead Dog that would lead to a pretty decent discussion on TSIO podcast ...

If it's a very good question then why would you MAYBE address it and not just address it?

You imply that you have sooo many important things to discuss that you might not be able to fit it into your busy schedule.
    Or you might not address it because you choose not to, despite it being a very good question. Which means you are just being a dick.

Either way, deserves horseshittingontequillashead.gif
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This thread delivers
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Dardanus said:

Tequilla said:

If it's a very good question then why would you MAYBE address it and not just address it?

You imply that you have sooo many important things to discuss that you might not be able to fit it into your busy schedule.
    Or you might not address it because you choose not to, despite it being a very good question. Which means you are just being a dick.

Either way, deserves high horse.jpg
    In case you haven't noticed, as a podcast we don't typically go out of our way to solicit questions from the 5 listeners that we have.

That being said, as is talked about often on our podcast, we break stuff down (when we're being serious) to the level of minutia.

As I said, it was a good question and I'm sure that we'll find a way to work it into the podcast. There's no question that part of me giving shit is because of who made the claim ... that I'm guilty of.

As for a high horse, the only high horse that I have when it comes to this thread is that I know that we have a good podcast that is full of solid content ... so yes, I'm slightly biased in that regard.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Tequilla said:

Dardanus said:

Tequilla said:

In case you haven't noticed, as a podcast we don't typically go out of our way to solicit questions from the 5 listeners that we have.

That being said, as is talked about often on our podcast, we break stuff down (when we're being serious) to the level of minutia.

As I said, it was a good question and I'm sure that we'll find a way to work it into the podcast. There's no question that part of me giving shit is because of who made the claim ... that I'm guilty of.

As for a high horse, the only high horse that I have when it comes to this thread is that I know that we have a good podcast that is full of solid contact ... so yes, I'm slightly biased in that regard.
    What sort of "contact" are you having in your poodcasts? Asking for a fren
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

Dardanus said:

Tequilla said:

As for a high horse, the only high horse that I have when it comes to this thread is that I know that we have a good podcast that is full of solid contact ... so yes, I'm slightly biased in that regard.
    What sort of "contact" are you having in your poodcasts? Asking for a fren
    Thanks for pointing out the typo ... will fix.