Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Luke Falk

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

BUT DUDE. LOOK AT THOSE STATS!!!!!!

Arm strength goes down after 7 Concussions I'm hearing anyway.

But in all seriousness, He isn't the same QB as last year and the only common denominator is his QB coach being plundered away by Oregon.

The Bill and Ted reject?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

They look good now, but they also look like they are in their late 30's when they are in their early 20's.
    Kreist

You have to be like to boys.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,880
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

BUT DUDE. LOOK AT THOSE STATS!!!!!!

Arm strength goes down after 7 Concussions I'm hearing anyway.

But in all seriousness, He isn't the same QB as last year and the only common denominator is his QB coach being plundered away by Oregon.

The Bill and Ted reject?
    Falk had Bill/Ted and Graham Harrell buffering him from the Rainman last season.

Now it's straight up Wapner time.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    My point on Falk was simply that if you have to throw a hail mary from your own 40 and can't get it past the 15-20 yard line you fucking suck.

For those that are questioning Browning, there's no question that he doesn't have elite arm strength. That's not a requirement for being an elite QB. However, I'm fairly certain that Browning has enough of an arm to get the ball at least close to the goal line. Also, I've seen some throws where he's been able to make some throws on outs, etc. where there's no way that a noodle arm like Falk could even come close. Browning gets in trouble the most on throws over the middle of the field where he's a tad late on the throw and then when coupled with his non-elite arm strength it puts the throw in jeopardy.

As for elite arm strength not equating to elite QB play, you don't have to go much further than Jake Locker.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,880
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Falk's sisters tits still better than Browning's sisters tits.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

My point on Falk was simply that if you have to throw a hail mary from your own 40 and can't get it past the 15-20 yard line you fucking suck.

For those that are questioning Browning, there's no question that he doesn't have elite arm strength. That's not a requirement for being an elite QB. However, I'm fairly certain that Browning has enough of an arm to get the ball at least close to the goal line. Also, I've seen some throws where he's been able to make some throws on outs, etc. where there's no way that a noodle arm like Falk could even come close. Browning gets in trouble the most on throws over the middle of the field where he's a tad late on the throw and then when coupled with his non-elite arm strength it puts the throw in jeopardy.

As for elite arm strength not equating to elite QB play, you don't have to go much further than Jake Locker.

Falk, Coug Legend.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2016
    Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Falk, Coug Legend.
    Pump the brakes Dare doog.

A Coog legend needs to either have gone to a RB (wink wink) or have won a Holiday Bowl. Check ur self before you wreck yourself!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

They look good now, but they also look like they are in their late 30's when they are in their early 20's.
    Kreist

You have to be like to boys.
    Who is Kreist?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    salemcoog said:

Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Falk, Coug Legend.
    Pump the brakes Dare doog.

A Coog legend needs to either have gone to a RB (wink wink) or have won a Holiday Bowl. Check ur self before you wreck yourself!
    No Doog here.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

But how thick of a skull does he need? His appears to be about 1/32", with the turf causing at least 2 of his many concussions.
  • Options
    CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 279
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Luke has Floppy Head Syndrome, a nonspecific condition characterised by isolated weakness of neck muscles and a tendency to bounce one's head against the turf like a basketball.
  • Options
    Cougzz said:

Luke has Floppy Head Syndrome, a nonspecific condition characterised by isolated weakness of neck muscles and a tendency to bounce one's head against the turf like a basketball.

The hits he's been concussed from just haven't been that bad at all. Mild ground contact has taken him out of big games. I don't see him avoiding injuries this season, given his history. #EggShellSkull
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The MRIs and CTs results aren't indicative of how healthy Falk's brain actually is.
  • Options

The MRIs and CTs results aren't indicative of how healthy Falk's brain actually is.

Agreed. Being a Cuog is a much stronger indicator of psychological and/or learning deficits.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

His brain was stemming