Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon sucks donkey dick

But they're still better than us.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2016

Pics?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBukH31CIAAJ4hF.jpg

For some reason it would not let me use the embed picture tool
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

But they're still better than us.

Disagree. After watching most of the Oregon-Virginia game I think the Huskies win in Autzen. As usual, their offense is tough to stop but that defense didn't shut down Cal-Davis or Virginia. They were hoping the D was improved over last year's mess but I don't see it.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just call me after beating Oregon! There will always be bravado within the husky community but considering how we haven't won in over a decade it's probably useful to remaining skeptical.

The love affair with their games is kinda cute in a jilted lover kind of way

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    UW can't run, Oregon can't stop the run. Everything else is kind of a wash.

I'm still failing to grasp how a 7-6 team that hasn't done anything worth mentioning in fifteen years is ranked 8th after playing two high schools with a junior high on tap for next week. I thought ASU used to be overrated, but this is silly.

Halfway to bowl eligibility after three games and ranked in the Top 10 with zero accomplishments= House Money.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

I'm still failing to grasp how a 7-6 team that hasn't done anything worth mentioning in fifteen years is ranked 8th after playing two high schools with a junior high on tap for next week. I thought ASU used to be overrated, but this is silly.

Halfway to bowl eligibility after three games and ranked in the Top 10 with zero accomplishments= House Money.

The polls are shit and your* a looser*
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

You know I'm right. The Hindenburg looked great until conference play started.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

You know I'm right. The Hindenburg looked great until conference play started.
    You're a fag for caring about UW right now. The season doesn't even start until September 30.