Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 598
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I know many here will equate women involved in the program with pussification...but my issue is that I bet there are as many if not more women working in "support roles" around the football coach at actual real successful college football programs, particularly if you get to throw in trainers, academic advisors, EAs (and wives???) into the tally.

Come back and run that graphic if your entire offensive coaching staff is made up of women and your head coach has two moms, then maybe I will be convinced as to your outsized commitment to gender diversity in your football program.

It felt like a convoluted way for the Pac 12 Network to remind everyone that our? AD is a woman (it was probably Jen herself who suggested to wrap the whole "ladies first" theme around it to not make it so obvious)
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I hope someday the Pac-12 and other networks will be too busy putting up stats that illustrate how dominate our(?) team is and won't have anytime for this fluff.