Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TRUMP

13»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Works every time. Very disappointed in some of you. I expect much better. Not really, most of you are idiots.

That said, I will take up @BallSacked on his bet. Either way I win and it will be interesting.

I know DJ won't sanction it. He doesn't want to lose the site's best poster (sans Mr. Bannon, because he actually gets it and it a role Tide model to any young DAWG fan), but you will have to deal with the result. More reason to vote TRUMP imo.

Thanks for reading ;)

DJ will sanction it cause he too is delusional and thinks Trump will win. And wants all the "fucking liberals" off his conservative rag of a website.
    What's it like living as a piñata?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Works every time. Very disappointed in some of you. I expect much better. Not really, most of you are idiots.

That said, I will take up @BallSacked on his bet. Either way I win and it will be interesting.

I know DJ won't sanction it. He doesn't want to lose the site's best poster (sans Mr. Bannon, because he actually gets it and it a role Tide model to any young DAWG fan), but you will have to deal with the result. More reason to vote TRUMP imo.

Thanks for reading ;)

DJ will sanction it cause he too is delusional and thinks Trump will win. And wants all the "fucking liberals" off his conservative rag of a website.
    Ask DJ.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,448
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Thanks for reading ;)

We have the BEST piñatas here in the J? tower. The BEST. I'm gonna put piñata truck on every corner!