Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sankey has nothing more to add

2»

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    PurpleJ said:

Wasn't even that dirty of a hit. I probably would have been pissed off that my dumbass coach decided to pass there and the Wiscy player was showboating. Not classy.

What in the actual fuck? The play was over, and the player didn't even have the ball. This was as cheap a cheap shot as they come.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Wasn't even that dirty of a hit. I probably would have been pissed off that my dumbass coach decided to pass there and the Wiscy player was showboating. Not classy.

What in the actual fuck? The play was over, and the player didn't even have the ball. This was as cheap a cheap shot as they come.
    whoooshed
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Its not like Sankey could actually see the hit.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
    TTJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The hit was pretty clean, though. Not cheap either. He got his money's worth. Wiscy guy shouldn't have been acting like he won the natty in week 1.

PurpleJ said:

TTJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The hit was pretty clean, though. Not cheap either. He got his money's worth. Wiscy guy shouldn't have been acting like he won the natty in week 1.
    Poor, blind and white is no way to go through life.
    Says the guy mocking a nice kid's blind grandpa. Classless.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

TTJ said:

PurpleJ said:

He's not actually blind.

That's kind of the joke.

HTH.

And bitching about class is real TacTownTuff!

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

TTJ said:

PurpleJ said:

He's not actually blind.

That's kind of the joke.

HTH.

And bitching about class is real TacTownTuff!
    So you equate class with a place or origin or residence?

You sound like an elitist piece of shit.

I enjoyed my crisp filet mignon and garlic mashers for dinner tonight.

See what I did there? Hardy har har. Nothing funny about mocking the family of a classy DAWG and PATRIOT.

Fuck off.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    salemcoog said:

Lol.

Fucking joke

So do you think He should have been suspended????

salemcoog said:

Lol.

Fucking joke

He is essentially getting an additional half game suspension against an FCS team.

Boy, that showed him

I think a 3+ game ban seems reasonable
    Interesting, I was led to believe that you are fair game and need to keep your head on a swivel during a return. The hit was high and that deserves a suspension but no more than 1 game.
    The play was over, but still
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

salemcoog said:

Lol.

Fucking joke

salemcoog said:

Lol.

Fucking joke

He is essentially getting an additional half game suspension against an FCS team.

Boy, that showed him

I think a 3+ game ban seems reasonable
    Interesting, I was led to believe that you are fair game and need to keep your head on a swivel during a return. The hit was high and that deserves a suspension but no more than 1 game.
    The season was over, but still
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Nice to see a conference supporting winning at all costs. Would do the pac12 some good to follow suit and start supporting their own shitty teams.