Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BTN ALL football from yesterdays action...The pac12 network?

The ever riveting girls soccer matches (wouldn't call it a match as nobody scores). Now that the P12N doesn't carry good games, why pay for it? Fire the program/format director. I guarantee he is a she, 'she' has a shaved head, dislikes men and is a buttsniffer. Its bullshit to run women's soccer from 11am to 8pm the day after a HUGE weekend for pac12 football.

Again, who gives a flying fuck about a host of fuzzbumbers batting a ball around aimlessly? I want to get caught up on the Wisconsin/ASU game which ended at midnight. Fuck me running P12N, who won the Utah/OSU game. Most people are asleep at 2 am when that game ended.

Um, real happy I know the score of Santa Barbara vs Stanford in non conference soccer. You ignant slut at the network, do you want this channel to make it another year? Turn the keys over to Rick Neuheisel, he'll set up proper programming.

Comments

• The ever riveting girls soccer matches (wouldn't call it a match as nobody scores). Now that the P12N doesn't carry good games, why pay for it? Fire the program/format director. I guarantee he is a she, 'she' has a shaved head, dislikes men and is a buttsniffer Snicker Licker. Its bullshit to run women's soccer from 11am to 8pm the day after a HUGE weekend for pac12 football.

Again, who gives a flying fuck about a host of fuzzbumbers batting a ball around aimlessly? I want to get caught up on the Wisconsin/ASU game which ended at midnight. Fuck me running P12N, who won the Utah/OSU game. Most people are asleep at 2 am when that game ended.

Um, real happy I know the score of Santa Barbara vs Stanford in non conference soccer. You ignant slut at the network, do you want this channel to make it another year? Turn the keys over to Rick Neuheisel, he'll set up proper programming.

Crispened it up. Also, +1 for fuzzbomber.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Does she shave downstairs as well? That would be some kickass PREMIUM content.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,576 Founders Club
    Bump.

It still sucks. In fact, it's worse now.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    Made the same comment to my wife earlier today. Have Comcast and the Big Ten Network, Sec Network and Pac-12 network. at 4:00 pm Sunday two networks had replays of college football games from over the weekend, and the other was showing women's volleyball.....

No need to say anything else and I even think Wimbledon Larry knows his network is crap, but doesn't know how to fix it, so is trying to spin and throw a hail mary that the magic ticket is to push the Pac-12 overseas.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    On the other hand, CBS had the rights to the only Pac-12 game from Week 1 worth replaying.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,605 Swaye's Wigwam
    Always amusing when the buttsniffer in chief calls someone else a buttsniffer
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,605 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

Made the same comment to my wife earlier today. Have Comcast and the Big Ten Network, Sec Network and Pac-12 network. at 4:00 pm Sunday two networks had replays of college football games from over the weekend, and the other was showing women's volleyball.....

No need to say anything else and I even think Wimbledon Larry knows his network is crap, but doesn't know how to fix it, so is trying to spin and throw a hail mary that the magic ticket is to push the Pac-12 overseas.

Why would anyone overseas give a fuck outside of a novelty thing like cal and hawaii playing in your country?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,687 Standard Supporter
    The BTN and SEC Networks have hot bitches.

The Pac12 Network has Mike fucking Yam.

Pretty easy to see that shit ain't gonna fly except in heavily gay neighborhoods. And even then only in gay neighborhoods with an Asian fetish.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,576 Founders Club
    best thing larry can do is shop it around and get Viacom or some other congolmorate to buy it. They clearly have no god damn clue how to run one of these networks. It's really not that hard. Play football and basketball and make it easy access. Show women's soccer and water polo at 2 am. Get rid of the six regional networks and just go to one, or two (SEC Alternate) like the SECN does.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

best thing larry can do is shop it around and get Viacom or some other congolmorate to buy it. They clearly have no god damn clue how to run one of these networks. It's really not that hard. Play football and basketball and make it easy access. Show women's soccer and water polo at 2 am. Get rid of the six regional networks and just go to one, or two (SEC Alternate) like the SECN does.

brb jo