Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gotta admit, I like this.

2»

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    H_D said:

Greg gaines is an example of why all fat fucks should be teased in grade school, they can turn that vengeful hate into an nfl payday

Which one is Gaines? Is he the white one?
    Ever see a black Hell's Angel?
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    topdawgnc said:

H_D said:

Greg gaines is an example of why all fat fucks should be teased in grade school, they can turn that vengeful hate into an nfl payday

Ask @GrandpaSankey.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    topdawgnc said:

H_D said:

They all look black to me.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,311
    H_D said:

He's one the that looks like he got talked into this photo because he doesn't want to be rude to his black friends but has no idea what is going on #whitepeopleproblems
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,254 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2016
    Gaines is one of my favorites here he is as a fat fuck in high school. I'd bet this guy's been a beast his whole life.

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Sledog said:

Gaines is one of my favorites here he is as a fat fuck in high school. I'd bet this guy's been a beast his whole life.

He was 1600 lbs in High School?
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    I couldn't name one of those hoodlums in the picture.

Side note, Dereks heel turn may be the best thing to ever happen to hardcore husky
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,254 Standard Supporter
    H_D said:

Sledog said:

Probably his daily food weight Intake! Just count pounds fuck Calories!

Probably had to do with weight lifting.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

H_D said:

Sledog said:

Probably his daily food weight Intake! Just count pounds fuck Calories!

Probably had to do with weight lifting.
    probably?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam

H_D said:

He's one the that looks like he got talked into this photo because he doesn't want to be rude to his black friends but has no idea what is going on #whitepeopleproblems

He needed to cross his arms. His arm placement is awkward

He needed to be in the club posted up (up) got my arms folded
    Blunt in my mouth and these haters I'm scoping