Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Tree - Fighting Snyder's game thread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Koopdoog shitposting is really sad.

Must be the PTSD from all the handjobs he gave for heroin in nam

i know you're being sarkastic but I was never in Nam.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    The North is winnable. And as doogish as I am (koopdoog, lol!) this year, most of you gentlemen are right. It's WOGTFO for the north this year.

I get the Northwestern blah, blah, blah. It's ours for the taking if this coach is who I think he is.

And I will be a stand up guy if this goes south (lol!) and put a cigar in my butthole or something if I'm wrong.

Thanks for your support.

@BallSacked If I had $300 in vintage bills and a time machine, I'd hop in and give your mom a ride to the free clinic. Die.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Because if you we're in Nam you probably would have ODed or drank yourself to death by now.

Haven't watched someone struggle this badly in a long time. It was bad enough that he tried to go after race, but ballbag still doesn't get it. At. All. It's always special to see sven turn some unsuspecting tard into his own personal sock puppet. I'm not a bully, though.

As for me? Not worth my time. This sweet lil ass is wayyy outta your league dude.

I just want to queef shit out my twat and talk football. And I love me some sugar steel. At least he is entertaining and original.

My advice to ballbag is to avoid barking up this tree. The last few guys that did ended up with actual ptsd. Seriously.

i love you. #nohomo You can claim whatever neighborhood you want in Grit City. Me.... I'm a Horace Mann/ Park Ave to Fruitland Ave to Thompson/Yakima to Old Town to FIrcrest to UP guy. And a brief stint in DuPont. Prolly eventually back to Albers Mill or something after this stint in Lewis.

That was too much information. But I love myself. And I'm not funny.

I bet 20 Sven bucks we beat Stanford.

@BallSacked I pray for you softly and with reverence. May you frolic in repose with many bunnies tonight.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Stanford's punter was MVP. Masterful job.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

(puppy 3peat)

half the stadium is ksu purple and the other half is empty has more than a billion Chinese people watching on Xiaomi iPaads via the Pac12Network (as per Larry Scott). stanford does not deserve the teams they've had. fuck

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Elite" is the most abused term in college football. Enough said on that.

First game of the preseason, can't read too much into any of it. Boobs is sarcastically right though. So far, Colorado appears to have showed up more prepared than the rest of the Dreck12.

nah, Sonny Dykes just scripted all of Colorado's plays last night.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    koopdog said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs You took up with Hillary and now @BallSacked It's sad to see how far you've fallen.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

And fuck David Shaw. Seriously. Fuck that uppity motherfucker.

• Options

koopdog said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs You took up with Hillary and now @BallSacked It's sad to see how far you've fallen.

My whoosh was a whoosh Sir. You know I'm better than that.

• Options
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

You have no idea how deep the whoosh runs on this thread.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And my whoosh runs deep. So deep. So deep put your ass to sleep.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

koopdog said:

Yep. We're in his head.
  • Options

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

You have no idea how deep the whoosh runs on this thread.
    The ways of the Whooshings are mysterious and powerful.

• Options

koopdog said:

Yep. We're in his head.
    We're?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2016
    wrong thread fuck.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

Stanford is not elite. Fuck off.

Watching KSU swing the pendulum in the second half gives me a woody.

Hubener is a pile of cat vomit with bat semen mixed in a Thialand hookers cooter. (I don't think I've ever typed cooter. That felt nice)

KSU defense is nowhere as good as the UW. But they've shut off the greatest running back in history in the second half.

They are not going to annihilate us. Quit being cunts.

I'm doogin'. It's time for INCHON mother fuckers. MacArthur got his ass handed to him until that happened too.

Fuck off, don't thank me for my survitude. Die. Drink. Fuck.

Northwestern did the same shit to them last year. Go choke on your cigar. Fucktard.
    I try to give you the benefit of the doubt... because I feel sorry for you. And I shit something this morning with more perspective and that I bet house money could take you in the octagon.

But....you're just you. The smartest thing that has ever come out of your cock garage, I'm quite sure, is your Uncle Leonard's dick.

Taking me on is so stupid on so many levels that.... fuck. I don't know what to say. I beat off like 3 times last yesterday. Once to Shailene Woodley and Chloe Moritz, once to some random MILF on XVideos, and once to a former college student of mine that I hook up with sometimes. Each of the products of those sessions has more sense than you.

I'll let my spiritual son @PurpleJ take it from here. Good luck Sir. And if you ever need to talk. Holla!

You need to realize that you're really not very funny.
    Shut up

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

Stanford is not elite. Fuck off.

Watching KSU swing the pendulum in the second half gives me a woody.

Hubener is a pile of cat vomit with bat semen mixed in a Thialand hookers cooter. (I don't think I've ever typed cooter. That felt nice)

KSU defense is nowhere as good as the UW. But they've shut off the greatest running back in history in the second half.

They are not going to annihilate us. Quit being cunts.

I'm doogin'. It's time for INCHON mother fuckers. MacArthur got his ass handed to him until that happened too.

Fuck off, don't thank me for my survitude. Die. Drink. Fuck.

Northwestern did the same shit to them last year. Go choke on your cigar. Fucktard.
    I try to give you the benefit of the doubt... because I feel sorry for you. And I shit something this morning with more perspective and that I bet house money could take you in the octagon.

But....you're just you. The smartest thing that has ever come out of your cock garage, I'm quite sure, is your Uncle Leonard's dick.

Taking me on is so stupid on so many levels that.... fuck. I don't know what to say. I beat off like 3 times last yesterday. Once to Shailene Woodley and Chloe Moritz, once to some random MILF on XVideos, and once to a former college student of mine that I hook up with sometimes. Each of the products of those sessions has more sense than you.

I'll let my spiritual son @PurpleJ take it from here. Good luck Sir. And if you ever need to talk. Holla!

You need to realize that you're really not very funny.
    Shut up Faggott. Koop's the best thing on this board. Respect this man during his weekend. And oh yeah I'll bet my house as well he'd bust yer ass in the octagon. Then he'd put it in soft and listen to your bones crack. airplanesafetyslide.gif