Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Black Lives Matter accuses Dems of 'placating' group, after memo leaked - Dems are soooooo sincere.

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
In the email, he lays out the “best practices” for dealing with Black Lives Matter members.
“If approached by BLM activists, campaign staff should offer to meet with local activists. Invited BLM attendees should be limited,” the email said. “Please aim for personal or small group meetings. Listen to their concerns, don’t offer support for concrete policy positions.”
The memo also urged against mentioning "black on black crime" or "all lives matter."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/01/black-lives-matter-accuses-dems-placating-group-after-tactics-memo-leaked.html

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2016
    Did you guys hear that Adult Friend Finder the DNC was hacked?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm shocked, absolutely shocked...

Basically Every Political the Democratic Party placates to minorities simply for votes, but when the time comes to put up or shut up minorities hear critics? No way...mind blown.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

They'll jump all over law and order conservatives, calling them insensitive, tone-deaf, lacking empathy, etc. Meanwhile, they cleverly seek to "manage the BLM problem" by treating them like livestock. It's not even the phoniness, but the total, unabashed, unapologetic hypocrisy that takes the fucking cake.

Are you fucking kidding me. You actually think that exists?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Some parties purchase those votes with our tax dollars.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

They'll jump all over law and order conservatives, calling them insensitive, tone-deaf, lacking empathy, etc. Meanwhile, they cleverly seek to "manage the BLM problem" by treating them like livestock. It's not even the phoniness, but the total, unabashed, unapologetic hypocrisy that takes the fucking cake.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
    You are becoming one of my favorite posters. Don't tell dnc. He's the jealous type.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

I am fat and stupid but I prefer pot to alcohol.

So fuck off.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

You are becoming one of my favorite posters. Don't tell dnc. He's the jealous type.
    HURTFUL
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

HURTFUL
    You're still my favorite pookie.
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment

2001400ex said:

Yup, I am new here but quickly concluded this guy is the village idiot.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2016
    ttu_85 said:

2001400ex said:

Grandma always taught me to be polite. She referred to such people as simple, thick or nervous. Modern translation: Retarded, stupid, or crazy.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    ttu_85 said:

2001400ex said:

@OZONE @BallSacked true?

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

In the email, he lays out the “best practices” for dealing with Black Lives Matter members.
    “If approached by BLM activists, campaign staff should offer to meet with local activists. Invited BLM attendees should be limited,” the email said. “Please aim for personal or small group meetings. Listen to their concerns, don’t offer support for concrete policy positions.”
    The memo also urged against mentioning "black on black crime" or "all lives matter."
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/01/black-lives-matter-accuses-dems-placating-group-after-tactics-memo-leaked.html

Deadpool; who implodes first. HRC or Jim Mora?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ttu_85 said:

2001400ex said:

If you hadn't, the ttu_85FS thing would already be in play.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I am fat and stupid but I prefer pot to alcohol.

So fuck off.
    Reevaluate. Immediately.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    Founders Club
    ttu_85 said:

2001400ex said:

This guy clearly pm'd @IrishDawg22