Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hillary hits a new low

13»

Comments

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

41% favorable, 56% unfavorable.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/31/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/

A competent Republican candidate would be leading her comfortably right now.

Unfortunately, they nominated a guy who is even more despised than Hillary.

This in a nutshell. Bush/Cruz/Kasich/Perry/Christie (and that's off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more) if they were the nominee would be up on her consistently in the polls by 5-8 points.

Donald Trump was the democrats hail mary for this election.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On the contrary, the Republican candidates that lost to Trump we're all better than Hillary. If they couldn't get it done, she stands no chance. Game over man.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

There's a lot of time left in this race and @dnc is right that Hillary's got a lead and trying to play hang on ... it's like Oregon's 2nd half in the Alamo Bowl last year.

Tequila's sweat pants boner spilled his Crown & Coke as soon as he hit "return" on that.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

On the contrary, the Republican candidates that lost to Trump we're all better than Hillary. If they couldn't get it done, she stands no chance. Game over man.

Hi. As I've been telling you for months, the general election includes minorities and liberals.

Math matters.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    godawgst said:

41% favorable, 56% unfavorable.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/31/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/

A competent Republican candidate would be leading her comfortably right now.

Unfortunately, they nominated a guy who is even more despised than Hillary.

This in a nutshell. Bush/Cruz/Kasich/Perry/Christie (and that's off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more) if they were the nominee would be up on her consistently in the polls by 5-8 points.

Donald Trump was the democrats hail mary for this election.
    Republican senators in presidential battleground states are polling 8 to 10 points better than Trump is in their states and none of them get the benefit of running against Hillary.

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    doogie said:

Trump's brilliance was on display today. Slowly, people are beginning to understand why he's the perfect candidate for America and the world.

Some still don't get it, but that's ok

Huh?

He was summoned to Mexico, and he went because he is losing the election and he hoped it would help him.

Then afterwards, he and the Mexican president don't even agree on what they said, and Hispanics hate him as much as they did yesterday.

What was brilliant about that? Just sounds like more of the same Trump bullshit.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

Hi. As I've been telling you for months, the general election includes minorities and liberals.

Math matters.
    Since fucking when? Fuck!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

doogie said:

Trump's brilliance was on display today. Slowly, people are beginning to understand why he's the perfect candidate for America and the world.

Some still don't get it, but that's ok

Huh?

He was summoned to Mexico, and he went because he is losing the election and he hoped it would help him.

Then afterwards, he and the Mexican president don't even agree on what they said, and Hispanics hate him as much as they did yesterday.

What was brilliant about that? Just sounds like more of the same Trump bullshit.
    I'd say it was brilliant work by the Secret Service to get him back alive.

I know that myself, I was rooting for the La Raza in this one.
  • ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    edited September 2016

There never was a big lead. Legions of people are afraid to admit they are voting for Trump. I'm also convinced the media is so slanted toward Hillary that they're skewering the numbers to create a fraudulent sense of reality.

Trump will win, cook it!

Well yeah, do you blame them? Same with HC who wants to admit they like one of these NY idiots.