Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Evergreen is so Fucked: Why students need trigger warnings and safe places. Or cyanide. Napalm?

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

I was pretty liberal until I had kids

now I carry everyday
    ...find myself pissed off at other cultures...beer doesn't even sound as good anymore and find myself going more to liquor.

I'm coming around.

But murderers and rapists are victims too...
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016

These emotional wimps will leave college and find out they can't get a job. So they work for the government, and seek revenge over the evil capitalists that rejected them. No wonder most liberals love big Government, it's the only place they can earn a living.

Fucking THIS. @greenblood for the win. Disheartening how Stockholm'd the majority of people afraid to offend the PC & ism crowds have become, letting this happen.
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment

dflea said:

This shit has been going on at Evergreen since day 1.

They were liberal hippy fuckheads before it became cool to be a liberal hippy fuckhead.

I remember thinking how fucking ugly the women on campus were when I was a kid - not to mention the swarms of flies around their nude beach on Eld inlet.

We'd always look away when we went by in the boat. You know your nude beach is fucked when young boys turn away to not look at it .

I do much the same when the naked bikers in Fremont, the topless fatties downtown, or the cottage-cheese thighed slut walk women prance around asserting their rights. I got dragged to a belly dancing event once, and the fat stomachs, thunder thighs and faces reminiscent of Buddy Hackett turned my balls inward like I was in a frozen pond. Every Seattle girl wants attention, and they'll stop at nothing - not even public humiliation and desecration of beauty standards - to get it.

DDY may have further insights, from the fatties he rolled in flour.
    Okay forgive my lack of knowledge regarding a small local college but I know a funny post when I see one. And this is funny. "fatties rolled in flour", "Balls tuned inward like a frozen pond". Glad I found this place.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    even in special circumstances it's still weird and unnecessary.
    If someone isn't comfortable with the content they can LEAVE and talk afterwards
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    also the idea of the "imposter syndrome" is such horseshit