Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arizona Republicans are now distancing themselves from Trump too, and Arizona may go (D) this year

13»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

I don't know about NY Times polling, but, I just spent 4 days at Trump International in Vegas. Best service I've ever had and his employees are eating this shit up. We took Uber all over town. I asked every driver what the chatter is for pres. Trump 2-1 they say. Who the fuck knows. Anecdotal as shit.

I wore my new Trump hat today I got from the Trump Store, thru Vegas and Phoenix airports. Something I did not see coming happened.

A big black guy in a black, Black Lives Matter t shirt walked up to me and said, "You see this?" Showed me a Breitbart article where the headline said something like, "Trump is right. Dem's failed to deliver" (I only read the headline) haven't looked yet myself. Another black guy claiming to be a software architect about 30~, sat down across from me at the airport power charging bar similar conversation.

If you're reading Hilliary press released polls quoting huffpo you are a troll. Get a fucking life. Travel. Talk to the common working man once in awhile.

Christ.

The common man is a fucktard.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Quote: Asked how fellow Republicans could win election to statewide office in the West, Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona offered some blunt advice: “Distance yourself from Donald Trump.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/27/us/politics/donald-trump-minority-voters-hispanic-latino-west.html

What a shitshow this is for you (R)s this election.

I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for you, because I was hoping for a better game, but I'll get over it.

Some advice:

Pick a state where Trump is losing to make this point.
    It was the NY Times that made the point, and I think it is a fair one.

The Republican's are afraid that Trump is hurting them in the west, and they are distancing themselves from him in western states, otherwise, all of the western states will be blue states soon, including Arizona.
    Fuuuuuck.

No way in holy hell Idaho and Wyoming change colors.

Or Montana and Arizona is pretty hard to believe.
    Montana isn't changing soon.

If the Republicans continue to shit on brown people, Arizona could flip.

I don't see Utah going blue ever.
    Good post. In Texas there are actually a large number of browns that are socially conservative and many are now owning businesses and nothing usually makes you into a fiscal conservative like that does. If the national republican leadership had brains they would foster relations with this demographic as it is diverse in its own right. I think they just shunt them off as dems; big mistake.
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I like to talk politics on a Friday night on a niche college football board when the season opener is on. That's what I like to do.

And who cares what Republicans think about Trump? These are the fags that gave us R-money and Nailin Palin. Trump is for America, not a political party. Maybe the career politicians who want to distance themselves from him should have grown a pair and run against him.

Trump is for himself. And only himself. HTH
    Yes Hillary worked for her millions....accepting bribes to her foundation from foreign governments, businesses and individuals for political favors. What an industrious criminal. Do you actually have no Morals?
    What part of "both candidates are fucked up" don't you understand.

BTW, it's awesome how @RaceBannon has been in support of your shtick.
    Odd you don't act like both are fucked up.

It's awesome how no one supports you.
    You and Hondo seriously need to hate fuck already.
    Who says we haven't. Dick.
    Fucking Hondo! Never kiss and tell!
    So why is this guy called Hondo ?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Quote: Asked how fellow Republicans could win election to statewide office in the West, Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona offered some blunt advice: “Distance yourself from Donald Trump.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/27/us/politics/donald-trump-minority-voters-hispanic-latino-west.html

I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for you, because I was hoping for a better game, but I'll get over it.

Some advice:

The Republican's are afraid that Trump is hurting them in the west, and they are distancing themselves from him in western states, otherwise, all of the western states will be blue states soon, including Arizona.
    Fuuuuuck.

Montana has a recent history of Democrat governor and members of Congress. It won't go Hillary this election, but there's enough asshat Californians that it could go blue. Would take an open 2A Democrat tho.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,296
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Some advice:

Fuuuuuck.

Montana has a recent history of Democrat governor and members of Congress. It won't go Hillary this election, but there's enough asshat Californians that it could go blue. Would take an open 2A Democrat tho.
    I hear California may turn red. They recently had a republican governor. I can make the same retarded argument. Now leave
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Some advice:

Fuuuuuck.

I hear California may turn red. They recently had a republican governor. I can make the same retarded argument. Now leave
    pointoverhead.gif
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Operation Taco Bowl has legs
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,455
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ttu_85 said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I like to talk politics on a Friday night on a niche college football board when the season opener is on. That's what I like to do.

And who cares what Republicans think about Trump? These are the fags that gave us R-money and Nailin Palin. Trump is for America, not a political party. Maybe the career politicians who want to distance themselves from him should have grown a pair and run against him.

Yes Hillary worked for her millions....accepting bribes to her foundation from foreign governments, businesses and individuals for political favors. What an industrious criminal. Do you actually have no Morals?

Have to ask Hondo. I don't think it's from watching John Wayne movies!
  • Options
    Trump move into the lead on the commie L.A. Times poll:

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
  • Options
    ttu_85 said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

photo 2003_swat_024_zpsq7zdfi2s.jpg

But really, my screen name is 2001 Honda 400ex, which is a Honda quad. Then it morphed into Hondo.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

ttu_85 said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

But really, my screen name is 2001 Honda 400ex, which is a Honda quad. Then it morphed into Hondo.
    Mods?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,211
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

ttu_85 said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't think that means what you think it means.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hondo&defid=1054695
  • Options

2001400ex said:

ttu_85 said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't think that means what you think it means.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hondo&defid=1054695
    Hondo dating girls? Never gonna happen.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Some advice:

Many Doomocrats tried to distance themselves from Obama in 2012.

This article is about as relevant to Arizona and the 2016 election as the place it was written.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,285
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Hondo is ironic, ironically enough