Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Tequilla

12346»

Comments

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Houhusky said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@PostGameOrangeSlices

If you're going to be accurate in your commentary, amend YMCA to IMA and the Tyrone Rose Bowl part wasn't something I said ... otherwise, I can get behind your comments

Even if you didn't say that verbatim, you know in your doog heart of hearts you genuinely believed that
    Actually no ...

One of my best friends in grad school is a ND alum and I watched a ton of Tyrone when he was there and they continually found ways to lose games that they had business losing (bad coaching) ...

My expectations were basically inline with what Sark did here ... get the program back to a respectable base level and then after enough years of 7-5 or 8-4 performance he'd be fired for hopefully the next coach that would take the program to the Rose Bowl.

Someone just posted a screenshots of you saying wed be a premier program by 2007
    Post was in 2007 and said that we'd pass the Northwest Schools by 2009 ... get your facts straight ...
    So the post was still retarded
    IF sigs were allowed, this should be @PostGameOrangeSlices sig:

I like to hold people accountable for things said 9 years ago but can't get the facts right about the things said because I can't read ... but then when called on the fact that I can't get things factually correct I like to deflect and change the subject because I can't be held accountable for my own actions ... but that's what I like to do.

Please tell me this isn't a new uniform combination.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Tequilla said:

I love how @Tequilla makes the case for his bannination for me.

you would be shitting yourself to have any single thread where you were the focal point to have 85 posts and 900 page views alone on

for me, that's just another day
    Helps Trump IMO.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club