Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grundle's .gif Gift

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I have this one saved and will now insert it in any thread I feel needs tits. All praise Grundle. And Courtney for those huge tits.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    "High tit value" ought to be a FDA labeling requirement.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    Founders Club
    edited August 2016
    I made overtures that I wanted to motorboat those while backstage. She was drunk and took it well. But, no tits for me. From her.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Appears to be hiding a gunt behind the guitar.

I'd hit it.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Jen?

Bite your fucking tongue ingrate. This woman has huge tits, isn't fat, and actually has talent. Nothing like sloppy tits Cohen.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Jen?

Bite your fucking tongue ingrate. This woman has huge tits, isn't fat, and actually has talent. Nothing like sloppy tits Cohen.
    Can I bite her tongue instead?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Jen?

I don't doubt that Jen has talents of her own, as the Heavy girls do. Especially the single mothers.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Appears to be hiding a gunt behind the guitar.

I'd hit it.

@guntlove True?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    guntlove said:

@H_D My apologies for the glacially slow reply, brother.

I think I have to agree with our Native American friend on this one. I'm willing to forgive a lot when the mammaries are that abundant. To say nothing of the lady's ability to shred on the guitar.

There's a little jiggle there, no question, but that doesn't necessarily constitute a gunt, per se. The GUNT (half gut half cunt) or FUPA (Fat Upper Pussy Area), as it is colloquially referred to, occurs below the waist line, and thus, as @ThomasFremont astutely pointed out, would be hidden behind her guitar.

But even if she was indeed harboring a gunt behind back there, all things being equal, I would still give her the high, hard one. Just my two cents.

kind regards,
    guntlove

Poast mowr
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

I think I have to agree with our Native American friend on this one. I'm willing to forgive a lot when the mammaries are that abundant. To say nothing of the lady's ability to shred on the guitar.

There's a little jiggle there, no question, but that doesn't necessarily constitute a gunt, per se. The GUNT (half gut half cunt) or FUPA (Fat Upper Pussy Area), as it is colloquially referred to, occurs below the waist line, and thus, as @ThomasFremont astutely pointed out, would be hidden behind her guitar.

But even if she was indeed harboring a gunt behind back there, all things being equal, I would still give her the high, hard one. Just my two cents.

kind regards,
    guntlove

I would let you bang my sister if I had one.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That poor girls back must hurt like hell.
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Swaye said:

guntlove said:

kind regards,
    guntlove

I would let you bang my sister if I had one.
    Do you have a brother?
    POTW