Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Tequilla

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I have met Tequila in person and he's a good guy. Nice guy. Still think he's a doog, but I never judge a man for his willingness to get punched in the dick repeatedly by this shit-tier football program.

Who'd win in a fight? You or Tequilla?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,600
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I have met Tequila in person and he's a good guy. Nice guy. Still think he's a doog, but I never judge a man for his willingness to get punched in the dick repeatedly by this shit-tier football program.

A fist fight or an internet slap fight?

Both I guess. I don't hold it against him. Most mortals can't measure up to me.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

A fist fight or an internet slap fight?

Both I guess. I don't hold it against him. Most mortals can't measure up to me.
    Fist fight. But sounds like you're saying you'd kick @Tequilla 's ass. Chinteresting.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@PostGameOrangeSlices

If you're going to be accurate in your commentary, amend YMCA to IMA and the Tyrone Rose Bowl part wasn't something I said ... otherwise, I can get behind your comments

Even if you didn't say that verbatim, you know in your doog heart of hearts you genuinely believed that
    Actually no ...

One of my best friends in grad school is a ND alum and I watched a ton of Tyrone when he was there and they continually found ways to lose games that they had business losing (bad coaching) ...

My expectations were basically inline with what Sark did here ... get the program back to a respectable base level and then after enough years of 7-5 or 8-4 performance he'd be fired for hopefully the next coach that would take the program to the Rose Bowl.
    You went to GRAD SCHOOL?! Chinpressive.

You have a "best friend?" Chinpossible.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,870
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Personally, I like Tequilla.

Sure many of his posts are too long to even bother reading and yeah he's a doog. But he's also here and I respect that.

dnc said:

ArtBriles said:

Tequilla may be verbose, shortsighted, and unaccountable of his delusional predictions, but you have to remember that he's also dumb. Dumb as a bag of bricks, to be exact.

It's not his fault. He's the product of a terrible postgraduate education (TCU). He may have mentioned it. Very common among those alumni. I've seen worse, believe it or not. Some of the rumors out of Fort Worth would make a man's skin crawl.

So give Tequilla a break. Even though he constantly changes his narrative in attempt to appear correct, we should not insult his character or lack thereof. Instead, best to think of him as a beaten-down dog...fiercely loyal and a victim of his own disfigured capacity. I know I do.

I'm a doog for Tequilla, but @ArtBriles' personal vendetta against Teq is one of my favorite things about these boreds.
    Agree.

Agree.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,870
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2016

PurpleJ said:

All I can say about this is .... Tequilla out-weighs J - by a lot.

Is retard-rage still a thing?
  • Options
    pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

Tequilla's fat? Maybe he could kick J's ass.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

Most of us all have weight we could lose particularly around the midsection ... that said I'm definitely in the big boned category and always have been

Let's just say that 6 foot 180 will never happen for me ... I'd look far more sickly than Softy if I did
  • Options

Tequilla said:

pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

Most of us all have weight we could lose particularly around the midsection ... that said I'm definitely in the big boned category and always have been

Let's just say that 6 foot 180 will never happen for me ... I'd look far more sickly than Softy if I did
    Next time you go on a tour of crappy golf courses, walk don't ride.

HTH
    I walk 81% of the courses I play ...

I ride when a) the course basically requires it, b) it's 100 degrees outside, and/or c) I'm on a time crunch.

BTW, when walking a course, it's not uncommon to get in 15-20k steps depending on the course (7-10 miles) ... when riding a cart it's closer to 10-12k steps ... most of your walking on a golf course actually happens around the green anyway.
  • Options

Now I understand why Tequilla would run a zone d at the IMA. Too much cardio with man to man

I have no problem running zones because most are too stupid to break it right ...

As anybody that has ever played hoops with me knows, I get in plenty of cardio working for open shots ... you don't drain jumpers in guys faces by standing in one spot and hoping that you get the ball