Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who

Is drafting 5 reasons for Rutgers?

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    With it being a new team...I would hope the Godfather would take the lead on this.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Will not wear the ribbon?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

With it being a new team...I would hope the Godfather would take the lead on this.

He died, right @WeAreAFatLesboSchool ?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,837
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just make sure Ossai gets his due
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just think it's so cool UW finally gets to play a real Ivy League team.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mad_Son said:

1. Jake Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has one year under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Adams, Brostek, MacGeary, Ossai, Rapp, Wattenburg, etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Kawasaki 2015 and Kawasaki 2016, we will see a much improved defense on 9/2

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Jordan Chin, Diamante Cooper, Sean Constantine, Daniel Gadd-Bridge, Sidney Jones, Chico McClatcher, John Ross, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game

I think UW will win rather easily....say, 34-17?

Flagged for no Virta Vea.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

1. Jake Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has one year under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Adams, Brostek, MacGeary, Ossai, Rapp, Wattenburg, etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Kawasaki 2015 and Kawasaki 2016, we will see a much improved defense on 9/2

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Jordan Chin, Diamante Cooper, Sean Constantine, Daniel Gadd-Bridge, Sidney Jones, Chico McClatcher, John Ross, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game

I think UW will win rather easily....say, 34-17?

Flagged for no Virta Vea.
    Why do you hate Charlie McClutchens?