Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac12 to stay home for playoff again:(

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016

Vs

Kill yourself. Racist fuck.

Lurk a little, post a few times, collect a following then come at the king with this hate new fish.

PurpleJ said:

8/10

Go back to lurking. Or doogman. Or abundance.

You liked when I was gone J, people actually clicked your chit as there was nothing else to do. Now I must rain on your tea party. Now go back into obscurity
    Puppy returns with a turnbuckle slam and an elbow from the sky.
    Good shit! Western State done you good, Pup!
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Why should we care if Stanford makes the playoff or just the Rose Bowl again?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

ND
    FSU
    LSU
    tOSU-Mich or (2-loss Bama)

Sooners perhaps could sneak in.
    Pac12 champ to blue bonnet bowl powwrhouse usf

Pumpy you ignorant fuck go back to the Lewis. Fall in. Drown. (NT)
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016

Puppy,

I have two thoughts on your top 4.

Did LSU get a quarterback that I don't know about?

How much morphine did you take to convince you that ND was a good option?

Harris has enough to balance Fournette. Oh, so does mad hatters defense. Im teedering on clemson-fsu. Just think Clemson will Clemson at some point. Its easy to bet on Watson...sometimes its a no brainer, but puppy hates picking the favorite...no glory in it.
    http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/brandon-harris-4.html

Harris' stats won't win you the SEC let alone a title. LSU's defense is great, but so are many other teams in the SEC: Alabama, Florida, Mississippi St., and Georgia to name a few. LSU can't score 17-20 points a night and expect to beat SEC opponents night after night. I'm not even factoring in the upgrades the SEC has made to the offensive side of the ball. Ole Miss is a perfect example.

You made no reference to ND, so it looks like the morphine won.
    Miss St, Georgia and florida woul d lose to LSU by 14 or more without Harris having to break a sweat. Alabama is a different monster, but one LSU is about to tame. Talk in december. Ole Miss will score points for sure, a formidable opponent, but its moot as they will accept bowl ban, oh and they're at the real death valley.
    Who cares if they accept a bowl ban? A loss is still a loss. If LSU loses only to ole miss and Alabama they aren't making it to the playoffs hth
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Six Notre Dame players arrested last night...ruh roh...puppy curse strikes again?

Notre Dame is serious about football again???
    We will find out if they all get the Les Miles special one game suspension or if they OKG these thugs across the state line.

@puppylove_sugarsteel thoughts?
  • Options
    HuskiepackHuskiepack Member Posts: 15
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Preseason predictions.....

They are stupid.
  • Options
    I will say that the preseason rating is the biggest thing petersen's accomplished as coach yet.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I will say that the preseason rating is the biggest thing petersen's accomplished as coach yet.

STAY!!1!
  • Options
    Now if Petersen can follow the preseason hype with actual performance in the season I'll be happy. But that's a pretty big if.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Puppy,

Harris has enough to balance Fournette. Oh, so does mad hatters defense. Im teedering on clemson-fsu. Just think Clemson will Clemson at some point. Its easy to bet on Watson...sometimes its a no brainer, but puppy hates picking the favorite...no glory in it.

Harris' stats won't win you the SEC let alone a title. LSU's defense is great, but so are many other teams in the SEC: Alabama, Florida, Mississippi St., and Georgia to name a few. LSU can't score 17-20 points a night and expect to beat SEC opponents night after night. I'm not even factoring in the upgrades the SEC has made to the offensive side of the ball. Ole Miss is a perfect example.

Miss St, Georgia and florida woul d lose to LSU by 14 or more without Harris having to break a sweat. Alabama is a different monster, but one LSU is about to tame. Talk in december. Ole Miss will score points for sure, a formidable opponent, but its moot as they will accept bowl ban, oh and they're at the real death valley.
    Society would have a net positive if you killed yourself.
    Uh, LSU will beat Georgia, Miss St and Florida...your point cavecunt?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck you. Cunt.

Its obvious youre not very witty lezzie. Try throwing something funny in with your hate. You can be a cockfucker and funny guy at the same time. At least people will engage you. You sound like a caveman. "Ugghh, hmm, argh , fuck you cunt, arggh."...and then back to your cave . There's a cavefag running around HH who would love to be clubbed and buttfucked back in the cave. Goes by thomasfreemont...she's got about the same vocabulary as you;)
    Chincredibled for caveman speak.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Has anyone ever seen @koopdog and @puppylove_sugarsteel in the same room (at the same time)?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Puppy,

Society would have a net positive if you killed yourself.
    Uh, LSU will beat Georgia, Miss St and Florida...your point cavecunt?
    So I should put my money on Georgia, Miss St., and Florida?

Thanks Pup, you're my sports betting muse.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker