Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Millennial men are significantly weaker than their fathers, study shows

123457»

Comments

• Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

ttu_85 said:

PurpleJ said:

Dear Texan

We have a gay Texan who posts here. Maybe you two could hook up. His user name is Tequila.

The only thing in Texas is steers and queers and I don't see horns on either one of you

Tequila would get his face broke in REAL Texas.
    Seriously you need to get out more your xenophobic ignorance is really bad. No kidding on this one. And what is a real Texas ? its 86% urban with 5 different cities of over 900K and two metro areas with over 7 million. We do have some variety.
    Who said I didn't like Texas? I just prefer REAL Texas more. Sam Houston, bitch. HTH.

Cool, Sam was a tough guy and got a lot done. Was even a Unionist. So what is "real" Texas" to you. Just curious
  • Options

ttu_85 said:

ttu_85 said:

Wow. A Texan, Austin area, here getting ready to visit your beautiful state for the first time in Sept. Have to say you guys play some serious hardball. Seems to be even more polarized than we are and that is saying something. The upside is that this can lead to some good lively entertainment. And to keep the post relevant to the topic, I'll say Austin has plenty of hippies and passionate conservatives as well. It will be interesting to see if the dynamics work the same. In the mean time greetings.

LEAVE
    LEAVE and that it ? Hell, say it like you mean it. Put some creativity into it. We have idiots from Cali invading us we have the same attitude but we have learned to be colorful in our rudeness. At least the other dude put some heart into it. Dont be a pussy.
    You just couldn't resist, could you.
    No. Why should I have ?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ttu_85 said:

Swaye said:

ttu_85 said:

You know just last week we were 100+ with 70 degree dew points and no rain then last week boom storms and 9 inches of rain in 3 days. The climate here is so extreme. I just might look to put down some stakes and hook into some cooler more stable weather. I just hope everyone in Seattle are as friendly as you guys. Plus Texas has almost 30 million people. Washington state besides the Seattle metro area looks open and empty. Adding a a few more will not hurt will it. Any recommendations ?

I've decided I like you. Want to play Cowboys and Indians? Naked?
    Why in the world did you decide that. If you were born with and still have a vagina I might be game.
    Hey buddy, this is a gender-positive zone that you've just entered. You might want to pm Dennis Deyoung; he has this place dialed in on that score.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ttu_85 said:

PurpleJ said:

ttu_85 said:

PurpleJ said:

Dear Texan

We have a gay Texan who posts here. Maybe you two could hook up. His user name is Tequila.

The only thing in Texas is steers and queers and I don't see horns on either one of you

Tequila would get his face broke in REAL Texas.
    Seriously you need to get out more your xenophobic ignorance is really bad. No kidding on this one. And what is a real Texas ? its 86% urban with 5 different cities of over 900K and two metro areas with over 7 million. We do have some variety.
    Who said I didn't like Texas? I just prefer REAL Texas more. Sam Houston, bitch. HTH.

Cool, Sam was a tough guy and got a lot done. Was even a Unionist. So what is "real" Texas" to you. Just curious
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016
    ttu_85 said:

Swaye said:

ttu_85 said:

You know just last week we were 100+ with 70 degree dew points and no rain then last week boom storms and 9 inches of rain in 3 days. The climate here is so extreme. I just might look to put down some stakes and hook into some cooler more stable weather. I just hope everyone in Seattle are as friendly as you guys. Plus Texas has almost 30 million people. Washington state besides the Seattle metro area looks open and empty. Adding a a few more will not hurt will it. Any recommendations ?

Why in the world did you decide that. If you were born with and still have a vagina I might be game.
    Seattle won't be your speed then.

But seriously welcome aboard and Guns UP!!!

• Options
    salemcoog said:

ttu_85 said:

Swaye said:

ttu_85 said:

Seattle won't be your speed then.

But seriously welcome aboard and Guns UP!!!

Thanks for the welcome. Its my first, and I did figure it would come from a Coog. So how is Leach doing besides the W's and L's I see, without surprise, he has your program treading up just like he did for us. Mike is a great coach but can get into some strange troubled waters. As far as Seattle goes, it will be fine I have lived in its southern sister for a long time. If I can clink beer mugs with USC and UCLA folks I can handle Huskies and Coogs, respect, humor and humility work with any crowd.
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Lots of sexual tension in this thread.