Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cold bucket of antidoog

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
1. We lost to fucking CAL. At home.

2. The UW "two minute drill" against Oregon was disgraceful. A mediocre high school JV team executes it better:

http://noonkick.com/2015-oregon-at-washington/ (go to 40:00 or so)

3. Foster Sarell is not coming to UW.

Lather, rinse, and repeat. The similarities between Petersen and Sark OL recruiting are strong. Greatish early OL class followed by massive, unacceptable failures in securing elite in-state talent.

4. This man is still our offensive coordinator.

5. Jeff Tedford sucks

Our* pussy, spineless head coach didn't can Babushka despite how categorically underwhelming he is. He hires Tedford as a consultant. Problem is Tedford sucked at Cal since at least 2011. Shitty, massive and over-complicated playbook. Shit coach. Shit offenses. Shit teams.

Stop dooging. We've already lost.

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2011?!? 2011?!!!1!???

Try 2009.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Oh my, you guys have gone batshit crazy again, but I blame it on the full moon tonight

Native American tribes describe it as the “Sturgeon Moon”, or “Full Green Corn Moon” – with the reason being, that the sturgeon of the Great Lakes and Lake Champlain were most readily caught during this time – and this is also known as a moment when “all things ripen”

What we want and what we need are two desires that may seem to be like two ships passing in the night. To get what we want – our energy must be placed on what we need, but to get what we need, we sometimes don’t have what we want. If we look at time as something that is malleable with our desire, and focus on patience through the process, we can eventually meet somewhere in the middle of our wants/needs, and manifest what we truly dream of by looking deep within our hearts to tune to the truth inside
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Don't forget the doogs who praise Petersen for his Willingham-like discipline and "track record" and "plan."

The same asshats who hyped up Willingham are doing the same thing for Petersen with the same metrics
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

A. Punting on 4th and 1 on the opening drive against Oregon

Q. When did I know Petersen was a fag loser?

I would have fired him during the TV timeout.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    True freshman qb and rb

DOOG IT UP
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget that we had a GREAT defense against Cal.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Rather easily flagged for 5 reasons with no Ossai, speed speed speed or 34-17.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Dardanus said:

AT OREGON'S 39 YARD LINE!!!
    I used to have minions who would find Tequila's post defending that
    Welcome to 12 hours ago

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/31150/time-to-embarrass-yourself-again-predict-uws-2016-team-record/p4
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I would have fired him during the TV timeout.
    I did but Poolboy cockblocked it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dardanus said:

AT OREGON'S 39 YARD LINE!!!
    I used to have minions who would find Tequila's post defending that
    Welcome to 12 hours ago

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/31150/time-to-embarrass-yourself-again-predict-uws-2016-team-record/p4
    So that's what that is. I got tired reading the link address
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That picture of Goff in the op has me shaking and vomiting. Fuck this staff for losing to those fucking cocksuckers. Seriously. My God
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Oh my, you guys have gone batshit crazy again, but I blame it on the full moon tonight

Native American tribes describe it as the “Sturgeon Moon”, or “Full Green Corn Moon” – with the reason being, that the sturgeon of the Great Lakes and Lake Champlain were most readily caught during this time – and this is also known as a moment when “all things ripen”

What we want and what we need are two desires that may seem to be like two ships passing in the night. To get what we want – our energy must be placed on what we need, but to get what we need, we sometimes don’t have what we want. If we look at time as something that is malleable with our desire, and focus on patience through the process, we can eventually meet somewhere in the middle of our wants/needs, and manifest what we truly dream of by looking deep within our hearts to tune to the truth inside

So you can't always get what you want but sometimes you get what you need?

Or because the greatest love of all is happening to me?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,897
    Founders Club

So you can't always get what you want but sometimes you get what you need?

Or because the greatest love of all is happening to me?
    Abundance.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Guys, Vegas had us at 4.5 wins last year. I'd say they blew the doors of any reasonable expectations.

#7and6forever
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Guys, Vegas had us at 4.5 wins last year. I'd say they blew the doors of any reasonable expectations.

#7and6forever

Somebody got blown and it wasn't me.