Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She just couldn't resist, could she?

Comments

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

I held a door for her as she was going onstage for her show in 1998 on the Disney lot, and we exchanged pleasantries. Nice chick. Even then she looked like she'd been dragged face down behind a pickup around the block a few times. Imagine her makeup people apply base to her face with a trowel.

So you're saying that even though she may grind herself on other chick's skin donuts and roast beef she's still a nice person?

Okay. I'll buy that.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

I held a door for her as she was going onstage for her show in 1998 on the Disney lot, and we exchanged pleasantries. Nice chick. Even then she looked like she'd been dragged face down behind a pickup around the block a few times. Imagine her makeup people apply base to her face with a trowel.

Fucking chauvinist
    Well, yes, but she had an armful of stuff she was carrying from her car to the backstage door. What was I supposed to do? I'd have done the same for Tim Allen (also a nice guy, HI was being filmed at Disney at that time too, never held the door HEDOR! for him but did say hello regularly at the commissary). You take care of the talent.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What a workhorse!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Fucking chauvinist
    Well, yes, but she had an armful of stuff she was carrying from her car to the backstage door. What was I supposed to do? I'd have done the same for Tim Allen (also a nice guy, HI was being filmed at Disney at that time too, never held the door HEDOR! for him but did say hello regularly at the commissary). You take care of the talent.
    Couple questions

Did you meet Pam Anderson?

Did you get high with Tim Allen?

I'll take my answers off the air
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2016

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Fucking chauvinist
    Couple questions

Did you meet make private home movies with Pam Anderson?

Did you get high with Tim Allen?

I'll take my answers off the air