Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is OK with it

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

EwaDawg said:

2001400ex said:

Losers lose

“I’m a truth teller,” the Republican nominee told CNBC on Thursday. “All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days I fall short because I’m somewhat politically [incorrect] even though I’m supposed to be the smart one and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s OK. You know, I go back to a very good way of life.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lose-back-very-good-000000734.html

Simply put, Trump is the UNTRUTH teller. I have NEVER heard a politician care SO LITTLE about the truth in my 80 + years.

When you consider that a candidate's job is to say and do whatever it takes to get elected, it really doesn't matter what anyone says. Once a person gets elected, they do their thing regardless of what they said while campaigning.

If you want to judge a candidate better, I suggest not focusing on what they say, but why and how they're saying it.
    How do Trump's balls taste?

But we all know why and how Trump is saying his shit. He's trying to appeal to the 20 million racist, sexist idiots in the country. And he's winning that segment for sure.
    The crazy part is that he's still trying to win the votes he already has instead of the additional votes he needs.
    But how is Trump a terrible candidate?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

EwaDawg said:

2001400ex said:

Losers lose

“I’m a truth teller,” the Republican nominee told CNBC on Thursday. “All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days I fall short because I’m somewhat politically [incorrect] even though I’m supposed to be the smart one and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s OK. You know, I go back to a very good way of life.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lose-back-very-good-000000734.html

Simply put, Trump is the UNTRUTH teller. I have NEVER heard a politician care SO LITTLE about the truth in my 80 + years.

When you consider that a candidate's job is to say and do whatever it takes to get elected, it really doesn't matter what anyone says. Once a person gets elected, they do their thing regardless of what they said while campaigning.

If you want to judge a candidate better, I suggest not focusing on what they say, but why and how they're saying it.
    How do Trump's balls taste?

But we all know why and how Trump is saying his shit. He's trying to appeal to the 20 million racist, sexist idiots in the country. And he's winning that segment for sure.
    This country could certainly use a bit more racism and sexism. We've been slacking for years.
    BLM and the transgender bathroom folk seen to be picking up the ball just fine.