Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wigwam Update

2»

Comments

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Shark jumping territory. This bored

Sounds like things are getting crazy in chat.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    gmo said:

Tequilla said:

Dick tree eh

There are multiple dick trees

Quit plagiarizing @SpoonieLuv's shit, Fucko!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Many said the same thing when the great Jackie Robinson became the first black to play in the major leagues.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Many said the same thing when the great Jackie Robinson became the first black to play in the major leagues.
    DJ. BP. ET.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Very similar issues...
    Founders Club
    Just make it a monthly or annual payment and let people poast for a week free to try it out

I don't know if it will ultimately work or not. But I had to try something new in order for this place to grow not just in traffic but also in revenue. If it works we will keep it. If it doesn't, we will go back and try something else.

So far I have LOL'd four times today while on Hardcore Husky. Two of those chuckles have come from the "titty fight" thread in the Wigwam.

Only 4 times? Are you trying to tell everyone to be better poasters?
    Founders Club

Just make it a monthly or annual payment and let people poast for a week free to try it out

That's a good idea that had occurred to me. But when I looked into it earlier this year, just getting it set up was too expensive for now. Right now I process every transaction manually. I need to keep in mind ROI all the time.
    Founders Club

That's a good idea that had occurred to me. But when I looked into it earlier this year, just getting it set up was too expensive for now. Right now I process every transaction manually. I need to keep in mind ROI all the time.
    I'm sure there are members who'd be interested in helping out with the expenses for that....me among them

It shouldn't take too long for it to pay for itself as well
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm sure there are members who'd be interested in helping out with the expenses for that....me among them

Founders Club
    pawz said:

I'm not joining the fucking higher level bored on principal
    Founders Club

pawz said:

and what was your principled stand based on in 2015 and 2014?
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

The spirit and humor behind this sort of post is why I love Hardcore Husky

pawz said:

The spirit and humor behind this sort of post is why I love Hardcore Husky
    Would you say it is "additional humor"?
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I donated in 2015
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

pawz said:

I donated in 2015
    bham!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

pawz said:

I donated in 2015
    bham!
    We're? going to need to see some receipts.