Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Iran...a country that loves America

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "Shahram Amiri had access to the system's top secrets and had gotten connected with our number one enemy the Great Satan," Iranian judicial spokesman Hojjat al-Eslam Mehdi Mohseni-Ejehei told reporters Sunday, according to state news agency IRNA.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2016

for the US Beirut barracks bombing that killed 241

Always tragic to lose US military lives serving their country in a war zone. It is one of the reasons we should be very careful where we send our troops.

Have you found any numbers of US civilians killed by Iranian & Shia terrorism?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    OZONE said:

for the US Beirut barracks bombing that killed 241

Always tragic to lose US military lives serving their country in a war zone. It is one of the reasons we should be very careful where we send our troops.

Have you found any numbers of US civilians killed by Iranian & Shia terrorism?
    About a month ago I saw a car accident near the local mosque - not sure if there were any fatalities tho. The offending driver was clearly a foreigner. From what I saw it looked like it could have been a female Vietcong terrorist.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

and Obama just sits there and does nothing. While our boys are mocked and humiliated. I doubt he loses one second of sleep over it.

That's because Obama is a huge pussy

HTH
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    I gave you the answer (a summary of all the terrorist killings since the 1970s)...you just don't want to read it. And yes, AQ is active in Iran under the guidance of the govt there and has been working with AQ since the 1990s, so they (as the US Federal court and 9/11 commission found) are in part culpable for the AQ attacks on US citizens (both military and civilian).

Keep defending the Imams...