Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

That was embarrassing.

2»

Comments

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

I can't stand it when the university uses every commercial break to congratulate some random fucktard or give a bullshit award to some cocksucker that the university claimed did X, Y, and Z.

The people you're handing these awards to couldn't give a monkey's fuck about the football team, but they're more than happy that they get the platform of 70,000 doogs giving them courtesy applause so they can go home at night and jerk themselves to sleep.

From the magical 2010 Nebraska game:

Exactly. Give the guy who nearly killed the football program a lettermen's jacket.

Give Dr. Mary Bulldyke a research award certificate thingamajiggy because her work includes shoving dildos further up lesbian cunts to make them feel better.

It's all fair game at Husky Stadium.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171
    I see Emmert is wearing a Letterman's jacket... what did he letter in?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

I see Emmert is wearing a Letterman's jacket... what did he letter in?

Faggotry.

$75,000

• I can't stand it when the university uses every commercial break to congratulate some random fucktard or give a bullshit award to some cocksucker that the university claimed did X, Y, and Z.

The people you're handing these awards to couldn't give a monkey's fuck about the football team, but they're more than happy that they get the platform of 70,000 doogs giving them courtesy applause so they can go home at night and jerk themselves to sleep.

I can't believe so many Doogs cheered for that fuck.

He murdered Husky football. I know we hate Gerbding and Hedges but the damage Emmert did was 100 times worse than those two COMBINED!
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I can't stand it when the university uses every commercial break to congratulate some random fucktard or give a bullshit award to some cocksucker that the university claimed did X, Y, and Z.

I can't believe so many Doogs cheered for that fuck.

He murdered Husky football. I know we hate Gerbding and Hedges but the damage Emmert did was 100 times worse than those two COMBINED!
    Amen to that! Dr. Snakeoil Emmert has been the worst thing to happen to Husky Football since Suzzalla fired Gil Dobie. And Emmert undoubtedly did much more damage to our football program than Suzzalla ever could have because Dobie's was a different game at a different time.

The thing I despise Emmert for the most was his lying to us from the first BS out of his mouth when arriving at UW in 2004-05 through the 0-12 dungeon of our Dawglives in 2008 that he insisted on dragging us through kicking and screaming.

Emmert was a UW president that not only came to us committed to taking Husky Football down to ground zero, but also deemed in necessary to spit on us all the way through the five year(Gilby+Tyrone) process. Never forget that Emmert was hired by regents of like mind and purpose and as UW president, Emmert The Fuck was way overpaid by particular legislative approval.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Mrs. Chest "

I saw her....wow....just wow!

;)