Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My new theory on Ballsacked

13»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

I can't believe so few realize which former poster ballbag is very similar to.

More Tim, Less Ballfag
    Tim's vote confirms it.

Kudos to @RoadDawg55 for putting it together when everyone else was whoosh education.

And kudos to Cockus for making it this far.
    I've known for a long time, although part of me questioned who would be such a faggot that they would pretend to follow UCLA TBS.
    Yeah a long time ago you PMd me at 2am once (fag) accusing me of being cockus. I'm not HTH.

Why don't you spend less time obsessing about me and more time paying your child support, deadbeat.
    I don't know where you came up with that, but okay Cockus.
    Cornell told me.
    I've met Cornell once for maybe an hour before I had to leave for a family event. You get made fun of because you're a sandy cunt. Give it up.
    I know. He said you were a bitch and socially awkward. You got an issue with that, take it up with him. Not me.

That make sense?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2016

More Tim, Less Ballfag
    Tim's vote confirms it.

Kudos to @RoadDawg55 for putting it together when everyone else was whoosh education.

I've known for a long time, although part of me questioned who would be such a faggot that they would pretend to follow UCLA TBS.
    Yeah a long time ago you PMd me at 2am once (fag) accusing me of being cockus. I'm not HTH.

Why don't you spend less time obsessing about me and more time paying your child support, deadbeat.
    Cornell told me.
    I've met Cornell once for maybe an hour before I had to leave for a family event. You get made fun of because you're a sandy cunt. Give it up.
    I know. He said you were a bitch and socially awkward. You got an issue with that, take it up with him. Not me.

That make sense?
    Lol. That's some major pressing. That's the last thing somebody would say about me, but if true, I'm sitting in my mid 20's with a guy in his late 30's so I'm not sure what we would have in common.

Enjoy the rest of your day online. Hope your dad is doing well.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

More Tim, Less Ballfag
    Tim's vote confirms it.

Cornell told me.
    Is it Friday already?
  • Options

More Tim, Less Ballfag
    Tim's vote confirms it.

Cornell told me.

That make sense?
    Lol. That's some major pressing. That's the last thing somebody would say about me, but if true, I'm sitting in my mid 20's with a guy in his late 30's so I'm not sure what we would have in common.

Drunk posting? You're babbling on like a very socially awkward person.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

More Tim, Less Ballfag
    Tim's vote confirms it.

Cornell told me.

That make sense?

Pot, let me introduce you to kettle.
  • Options

More Tim, Less Ballfag
    Tim's vote confirms it.

Cornell told me.

That make sense?

Pot, let me introduce you to kettle.
    Very awkward.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    More TI'm or cockus never had an issue with me that I'm aware of but like I said there have been so many punks over the years it's hard to keep track
  • Options

More TI'm or cockus never had an issue with me that I'm aware of but like I said there have been so many punks over the years it's hard to keep track

Sounds like dementia
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

More Tim, Less Ballfag
    Tim's vote confirms it.

Yeah a long time ago you PMd me at 2am (fag) accusing me of being cockus. I'm not HTH.

Golves off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

More Time didn't like Damone, DNC, and he hated IMALOSER and he was convinced Irishdawg was one in the same. He was off and on with Roaddawg but did throw a temper tantrum and call him names when he bowed out. Still, I don't think Ballsacked is More Cock. I do think I need to get a fucking life after recalling all this stuff going back over three years.

I do feel dumber for feeling involved, but at the same time this fuck is truly sick and needs to go.
  • Options

More Time didn't like Damone, DNC, and he hated IMALOSER and he was convinced Irishdawg was one in the same. He was off and on with Roaddawg but did throw a temper tantrum and call him names when he bowed out. Still, I don't think Ballsacked is More Cock. I do think I need to get a fucking life after recalling all this stuff going back over three years.

#BoredHistorySuperiorityGuy
  • Options

I do feel dumber for feeling involved, but at the same time this fuck is truly sick and needs to go.
    Sounds like you might need some perspective.
  • Options

The only sick obsession is from you. Beat it, deadbeat.