Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here's The Thing...

2»

Comments

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

koopdog said:

A beloved boss of mine used to say, "Koop, behind every cliche is a God given truth".

He was right. This election year has brought the worst in us.

So, I harken back to an old cliche. "Somewhere in between is the truth."

I'm not right wing---- I prolly used to be but I was told because I don't believe in the death penalty I couldn't be a Republican. And i don't give a flying asshole fuck about most of the social issues the religious right does.

I'm certainly not a dem. I hate the gov'ment and think the individual is the right and good. And the LGBT community the huge 0.001 percent that it is can fuck off.

So, I'm a libertarian. Only I was told on Twitter by a founding member of this site that I can't be because I disagree with Gary Johnson's pussyass foreign policy. Let's sit here and let them come to us. Fuck. off. Let's go kill them before they have a chance to kill our loved ones.

So I guess I don't belong anywhere. I guess I'm in the "In Between" Party. And I think most of us who have half a brain and a working asshole would be there. Big to small. TUFF defense. No corruption. It's not that fucking hard.

Koop you should start the Taint party.
    YVBFE