Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Neuheisel thinks UCLA should go to XII

2»

Comments

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

TCU is far less religious than Baylor or BYU ... I don't think that that is as much of an issue as the fact that TCU is a smaller school in size comparatively to any of the other schools in the PAC.

If Boise can get their academics up in the next 3-5 years between now and the next realignment exercise, don't be surprised if they make an appearance in the PAC.

Kansas and KState are likely going to separate not by choice, but because there is no choice.

Boise Petersen will never be coach in the PAC.

Die in a fire.
    Time travel to 5 years ago.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Hi. Everyone thought Peterman would eventually be in the Pac.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I can't prove this, ever since the CFBDataWarehouse became a pile of shit website (it used to be a great place to get stats for prior years and head to head stats of different teams), but I'm pretty sure Slick has a losing record against Texas, so I think he should shut the fuck up about a team he used to coach playing in the Texas conference.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    OZONE said:

I can't prove this, ever since the CFBDataWarehouse became a pile of shit website (it used to be a great place to get stats for prior years and head to head stats of different teams), but I'm pretty sure Slick has a losing record against Texas, so I think he should shut the fuck up about a team he used to coach playing in the Texas conference.

Scoreboard baby

dnc said:

OZONE said:

Scoreboard baby
    The Neuheisels do pretty good in Texas:

NTD, BB
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dnc said:

OZONE said:

Scoreboard baby
    The Neuheisels do pretty good in Texas:

Still gets me every time.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The Big 12 is a dysfunctional mess run by Texas and lesser extent Oklahoma. It's the odd conference out
    Tequilla said:

The Big 12 is a dysfunctional mess run by Texas and lesser extent Oklahoma. It's the odd conference out

The Pac-12 is run by morons too, you know.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Fuck you Larry Scott!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UCLA just left Adidas for cash. They went to Under Armour. Right? If there were a reason to do it...If all of a sudden...and you take Los Angeles and put it into the Big 12 market where Texas and football are king, it would have a huge impact.

This and Slick's speculation that "UCLA would want to do their own thing from USC"?

Give me a fucking break. The UCLA/USC rivalry is the only reason anyone gives a shit about UCLA. They would leave Stanford/USC/Oregon, etc off their schedule to play Iowa State, Kansas, K-State, TCU?

Most likely scenario is that OU, UT want to leave for the Pac because it makes recruiting California easier. Bringing in a P-12 carcass to the Big does jack shit in that regard.
    haie said:

UCLA just left Adidas for cash. They went to Under Armour. Right? If there were a reason to do it...If all of a sudden...and you take Los Angeles and put it into the Big 12 market where Texas and football are king, it would have a huge impact.

This and Slick's speculation that "UCLA would want to do their own thing from USC"?

Give me a fucking break. The UCLA/USC rivalry is the only reason anyone gives a shit about UCLA. They would leave Stanford/USC/Oregon, etc off their schedule to play Iowa State, Kansas, K-State, TCU?

Most likely scenario is that OU, UT want to leave for the Pac because it makes recruiting California easier. Bringing in a P-12 carcass to the Big does jack shit in that regard.

The answer here is a merger/doorassout.