Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I played for the Federal Little League All-Stars and we played Cody's team (Kirkland National) the year after he left.

We lost 34-2.

We next played an All-Star team from the Rainier Valley. They scored 12 runs in the top of the first inning. We scored 13 runs in the bottom of the first. Both teams were shut out after that and we won 13-12.

We next played Kirkland American, and they beat us something like 15-5 or 20-5. And our post season run was over.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I played for the Federal Little League All-Stars and we played Cody's team (Kirkland National) the year after he left.

We lost 34-2.

We next played an All-Star team from the Rainier Valley. They scored 12 runs in the top of the first inning. We scored 13 runs in the bottom of the first. Both teams were shut out after that and we won 13-12.

We next played Kirkland American, and they beat us something like 15-5 or 20-5. And our post season run was over.

Kirkland National isn't very classy.
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    I was on that Kirkland American team the year after Cody left in 83. Don't remember playing Federal. We beat Bellevue West.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I was on that Kirkland American team the year after Cody left in 83. Don't remember playing Federal. We beat Bellevue West.

Who the fuck are you and where did you bury pup?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We lost 34-2.

Cool story bro. I hit a golf ball longer than a long drive champion in Phoenix once. Winners win. Losers lose.