Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Protester shouting ‘DNC leak!’ ejected from Hillary rally

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

What do the Hillary Johnson voters have to say about this?
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    The DNC wanted Hillary to win, big fuckin deal, she still had to get the votes
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

Peterman said:

What difference does it make, right?
    Right
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

Peterman said:

What difference does it make, right?
    It was a long time ago too
  • Options

Peterman said:

Except they also rigged the primaries which made it virtually impossible for Sanders

Anyone who has been exposed to the Internet and is a poster on this site should kill themselves if they even consider voting for Hillary
    Yeah I'm sure if Bernie was the candidate you wouldn't be giving him shit for being a "communist." Give me a break...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Peterman said:

Peterman said:

Except they also rigged the primaries which made it virtually impossible for Sanders

Anyone who has been exposed to the Internet and is a poster on this site should kill themselves if they even consider voting for Hillary
    Yeah I'm sure if Bernie was the candidate you wouldn't be giving him shit for being a "communist." Give me a break...
    I would! He's a fucking douche bag commie.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Peterman said:

The primaries weren't rigged.

Everything else in this post is correct.
  • Options
    Donald Trump would never do such a thing.
  • Options
    Hillary>Trump
    Simple fact
  • Options

Peterman said:

Hillary>Trump
    Simple fact

Comparing syphilis to gonorrhea is always special.
    Gonorrhea > Syphilis
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Peterman said:

The primaries were, and you know it
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Peterman said:

It depends on what the definition of is is.
  • Options

Peterman said:

Both names were on the ballot in all 50 states.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Peterman said:

And in Arizona, they shut the polls down while people were waiting in line. Most of the Hillary voters had mailed in their ballots beforehand, and the DNC knew this trend.

At worst it's very suspicious.

Shit like this happened in multiple states, too, im just too lazy to go link hunting at the moment.

I wasn't a Bernie supporter, but I respected him and thought he had some valid points
  • Options

Peterman said:

And in Arizona, they shut the polls down while people were waiting in line. Most of the Hillary voters had mailed in their ballots beforehand, and the DNC knew this trend.

At worst it's very suspicious.

Shit like this happened in multiple states, too, im just too lazy to go link hunting at the moment.

I wasn't a Bernie supporter, but I respected him and thought he had some valid points
    If people can't figure out how to vote before the poles close, they don't deserve to vote.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited July 2016

Peterman said:

And who counted the results?

I don't think Hillary and the DNC cheated everywhere, such as in the South, but in some of the very close early races, I would not be at all surprised to hear that the vote counting methodology, and coin flipping, was criminal in Hillary's favor.