Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Did you see the LATimes is now polling Trump 43 / H-> 40 for the first time ever?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Did you see the LATimes is now polling Trump 43 / H-> 40 for the first time ever?

KOMO 4 buttfucker
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

KOMO 4 buttfucker
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

KOMO 4 buttfucker
    Don't know about that. I do know, that according to the LATimes, for the first time, Trump is leading H-> 43-40
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't I just enjoy my waffle?
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I lived in the South. I still don't get the chicken and waffles thing.

But I do like the fact that they don't try too hard to name the restaurants. Chicken and Waffles. Waffle House. Waffles. All restaurant names in Georgia and Texas.

It would be cool if we would apply that to a lot of other businesses.

Showgirls down by Safeco could be called "Yeasty Cunt". I actually dated a stripper from there when I got back from my last tour that looked like Kelly Kapowski from Saved By the Bell, and it was accurate.

Neighbors up on Capitol Could be called "FBA"

I'm sure there's many more examples but I'm tired

By the way. "International House of Pancakes" What the fuck does that even mean? More like "We're even Less Diverse Than Denny's But Basically the Same Shit"
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,239
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

koopdog said:

I lived in the South. I still don't get the chicken and waffles thing.

But I do like the fact that they don't try too hard to name the restaurants. Chicken and Waffles. Waffle House. Waffles. All restaurant names in Georgia and Texas.

It would be cool if we would apply that to a lot of other businesses.

Showgirls down by Safeco could be called "Yeasty Cunt". I actually dated a stripper from there when I got back from my last tour that looked like Kelly Kapowski from Saved By the Bell, and it was accurate.

Neighbors up on Capitol Could be called "FBA"

I'm sure there's many more examples but I'm tired

By the way. "International House of Pancakes" What the fuck does that even mean? More like "We're even Less Diverse Than Denny's But Basically the Same Shit"

What the fuck don't you get? Waffles are good. Fried chicken is even better. Those two with a lemonade and you're living.
    YRYK, but in fairness to Koop, I think the idea takes some getting used to for those of us from the PNW. Waffles are breakfast food, chicken in any form is not. But you're right, they make a great combo. Living is to add some Louisiana hot sauce (or Tabasco) to some maple syrup and you've got a great dipping sauce for the fried chicken. Total departure from the 2:30 AM Beth's Cafe omelette and hash browns hangover prevention.