Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal not serious about football, or are they too serious?

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:
    TL, DR racist crap highlight:

Additionally, they reported that Harrington and head coach Sonny Dykes referred to a training group of mostly black players as the “noose group,” which former defensive end Gabe King and others told the Chronicle they were uncomfortable with
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    the fuck is a noose group? Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue like Death Row.

TheGlove said:
    TL, DR racist crap highlight:

Additionally, they reported that Harrington and head coach Sonny Dykes referred to a training group of mostly black players as the “noose group,” which former defensive end Gabe King and others told the Chronicle they were uncomfortable with
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,248
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    into a debate over who’s really in charge at Berkeley: The academics, or the football team? This is, admittedly, not a debate exclusive to Berkeley. What makes it uniquely Berkeley is that the academics seem to think they still have a chance at winning.

Acadmis always wins if they want to. Cal has sucked for decades and UW is close on their heels the last 15 years.

More schools suck than don't. More schools "do it the right way" than do it the winning way.

That's why my Tide and Buckeyes kick sand in everyone's face.

Bama released notice of football violations over the holiday. Even Fireman Bill missed them

That's how you do it
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

into a debate over who’s really in charge at Berkeley: The academics, or the football team? This is, admittedly, not a debate exclusive to Berkeley. What makes it uniquely Berkeley is that the academics seem to think they still have a chance at winning.

Acadmis always wins if they want to. Cal has sucked for decades and UW is close on their heels the last 15 years.

More schools suck than don't. More schools "do it the right way" than do it the winning way.

Bama released notice of football violations over the holiday. Even Fireman Bill missed them

That's how you do it

Googled Alabama and violations.....returned no results which included SECPN covering the release this weekend.
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    droggins said:

That's how you do it

Googled Alabama and violations.....returned no results which included SECPN covering the release this weekend.
    And I can't believe those are actually reportable violations. I swear people make rules just to fucking make rules.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club

That's how you do it

Whatever happened to your War Eagles?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,248
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @RavennaDawg is the War Eagle

I just used them against Oregon
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    did you just admit to using teenage boys for your amusement?
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2016

The noose group bit is hilarious. Only a coach who was trained under the autistic regime of Mike Leach would think that's an acceptable label for a group of players.

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    H_D said:

The noose group bit is hilarious. Only a coach who was trained under the autistic regime of Mike Leach would think that's an acceptable label for a group of players.

Craves it.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Marshawn Lynch traded his practice helmet for my buddies bike so he could ride to class. It was more of a theft. Marshawn in full pads comes up to him and says "I need your bike i'm going to be late" My friend plays rugby and is pretty big too so he says "no". Marshawn then hands him his helmet and takes off on the bike wearing full gear.

Not sure what this story has to do with anything, maybe something about a little compromise going a long way.

Cool story, brah.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Marshawn Lynch traded his practice helmet for my buddies bike so he could ride to class. It was more of a theft. Marshawn in full pads comes up to him and says "I need your bike i'm going to be late" My friend plays rugby and is pretty big too so he says "no". Marshawn then hands him his helmet and takes off on the bike wearing full gear.

Not sure what this story has to do with anything, maybe something about a little compromise going a long way.

But how is he weird?