Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Episode 8: ASU and Arizona (STD) Preview

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

PurpleJ said:

Is DDY drunk on the pod? Has Cokeboat turned 21 and started drinking beer? Does Tequila ever shut the fuck up?

Estimated talking on the pod is probably 60% DDY, 30% me, 10% Pepsi (on a good day)
    Estimated worthwhile commentary: 8% DDY, 24% Teq and 45% Pepsi. I'd say we're doing great.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    QBs like to compete about as often as Pepsi can form/communicate an opinion at the same time
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,091
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

What does eligibility mean? I'm confused by what you guys are talking about there.

And why does DDY keep referring to Tequilla as Teck? It makes him sound like a hipster doofus.

"Teq" - and *I* am the hipster doofus. HTH.
    I was referring to you. HTH
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What's the FREE PUB policy on this piece of shit???
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,091
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

What does eligibility mean? I'm confused by what you guys are talking about there.

And why does DDY keep referring to Tequilla as Teck? It makes him sound like a hipster doofus.

It's Teq

That settles it, you're heretofore to be known as Teck.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Alexis said:

Tequilla said:

PurpleJ said:

Is DDY drunk on the pod? Has Cokeboat turned 21 and started drinking beer? Does Tequila ever shut the fuck up?

Estimated talking on the pod is probably 60% DDY, 30% me, 10% Pepsi (on a good day)
    Estimated worthwhile commentary: 8% DDY, 24% Teq and 45% Pepsi. I'd say we're doing great.
    I was going to downvote you for only adding those up to 77% when the obvious would have been 81%, but then I thought downvotes were kind of mean, and I'm in a good mood today. I just picked up a sweet lawnmower from Sears. Just came back in. Got a killer deal. Guy didn't make his payments. Ha. Looser.
    Your life has reached it's peak, all down hill from here man.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Alexis said:

Tequilla said:

PurpleJ said:

I was going to downvote you for only adding those up to 77% when the obvious would have been 81%, but then I thought downvotes were kind of mean, and I'm in a good mood today. I just picked up a sweet lawnmower from Sears. Just came back in. Got a killer deal. Guy didn't make his payments. Ha. Looser.
    I had thought the same but the true % isn't 77% because you need to multiply the DDY useful talk #'s by my % of talk #'s to get the amount of useful talk on the TSIO podcast
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Just listening. Zombie sounds like the gayest drink ever made. Dennis I have great man love for you but I would probably try to kick your ass at a biker bar if I didn't know it was you. Unless your tree guy was there. Then I'd be too interested for fisticuffs.

Just because I'm full service: http://beachbumberry.com/recipe-zombie.html
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Just listening. Zombie sounds like the gayest drink ever made. Dennis I have great man love for you but I would probably try to kick your ass at a biker bar if I didn't know it was you. Unless your tree guy was there. Then I'd be too interested for fisticuffs.

Just because I'm full service: http://beachbumberry.com/recipe-zombie.html
    I sort of have a boner now. Weird.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

It's Dreck

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I keep thinking of the tech n9ne song caribou lou

"Tech, you're not makin any sense"
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

Tequilla said:

PurpleJ said:

I just got this. Two days late. Real fucking funny. Dick. Just so you know I pissed on it before they hauled it away.