Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Once committed to Utah, 6-6 guard Harold Baruti signs with Huskies

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Despite losing Chriss and Murray to the draft, Romar has done an excellent job of finding 2 players (Johnson and Bugati) to back up Dominic Green
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In related news..... It matters not as #dawgs ceiling will once again be an NIT berth.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

In related news..... It matters not as #dawgs ceiling will once again be an NIT berth.

Which apparently doesn't matter since the remaining fans of Romarball only car about recruiting rankings not actual results.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2016
    section8 said:

salemcoog said:

Which apparently doesn't matter since the remaining fans of Romarball only car about recruiting rankings not actual results.
    Obviously Romar is setting up Conroy and Roy to take over in the future. For the doubters, Kevin Ollie had ZERO head coaching experience. Everyone has always believed that Conroy was a good coach who knows the game. I can imagine with the correct people around them, this could work out. I don't see Romar coaching much longer. But wtf do I know, or care for that matter
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    After such a successful 2016 post season with two first round picks, I'm sure hear were the missing pieces