Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
  • Cohen12Cohen12 Member Posts: 79
    It's funny because I do love butt plugs
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Best ST live chat memory:

FourthReich's questions to Condotta and, and the end, Condotta admitting to the chat room he shouldn't have let the screen name go for so long

He's better than the illiterate Twelthies deserve.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I shudder and vomit at some of the questions you clowns will ask
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Cohen12 said:

It's funny because I do love butt plugs

• DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU START A TICKET CAMPAIGN 30 DAYS BEFORE THE SEASON WHEN YOU COULD HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS?!?!?!

All this fucking hype is out there, and she admits ticket sales is their #1 priority, so why didn't you have a campaign started months ago. You can sell more tickets over the course of 6 months than you can over 30 days. FML

JC12: Because, hurr durr, that's how it has been done in the passed!

Yeah, and how is that working out for you?
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    So we have a PC chest question, followed up by a pumpy question. If hondo could sneak in there, we'd have the HH dumbfuck trifecta.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam
    What are the expectations of Lorenzo Romar for the upcoming season?
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

28 minutes ago
    Any chance UW could ever get a home and home with Alabama? Would love a chance to prove ourselves against the SEC.

Puppy

And the obsession continues...

You mean like the recent home and home against LSU?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Ms. AD, UW has proved it can win a national championship in football. Chris Petersen told his mentor Mike Belotti years ago that he felt Washington could get back to the way it played in the early 90s. Now that we have a championship quality football coach, are you prepared to do everything in your power to help Chris Petersen win a national championship at Washington?
    ShareLikes0
    HuskyFanPodcast

Chest is such a doog.

I liked the question.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Gladstone said:

Ms. AD, UW has proved it can win a national championship in football. Chris Petersen told his mentor Mike Belotti years ago that he felt Washington could get back to the way it played in the early 90s. Now that we have a championship quality football coach, are you prepared to do everything in your power to help Chris Petersen win a national championship at Washington?
    ShareLikes0
    HuskyFanPodcast

Chest is such a doog.

I liked the question.
    Whoaaa....Gladstone. Don't go getting carried away and start thinking for yourself. It aint the HH way.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Fun creative.... Fuck. More shit like Crazy Larry.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    edited June 2016
    Definition of vanilla responses that don't say much of anything ... anybody surprised by that should go looking for ocean front property in the Dakotas
  • drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804

"When I took over football scheduling a couple years back, one of the first things I learned was how hard it can be to convince schools to travel to Seattle and into Husky Stadium when they believe the team will be rolling. Opponents also consider alumni and recruiting base in the area as a factor. Having said that, I realize that bringing in marquee teams to Husky Stadium is important to fans. We are currently scheduled through 2021, but working hard to secure some attractive opponents."

She thought other teams thought the dawgs were rolling a couple years ago. Who fucking hired her?