Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thank You, America

EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
This dude is SO FUCKED UP he is thanking America for liking Hillary more than himself. Seriously.

http://news.groopspeak.com/trump-mistakenly-tweets-poll-showing-him-losing-to-hillary-then-thanks-america/

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's the best attention to detail that shows Trump should be president.

My hardcore conservative friend floated the idea to me the other day that Trump is actually running a conspiracy to get Hillary elected. I guess that's plausible.
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    These two candidates along with their parties are shit shows. I know...water is wet. Gonna be fun and sad to watch over the next 4+ months.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    droggins said:

These two candidates along with their parties are shit shows. I know...water is wet. Gonna be fun and sad to watch over the next 4+ months.

That's why i keep saying a Trump Presidency would be beyond awesome. Four years of shit show. We've already seen Hilary's shit show. Abundance, bitches.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

droggins said:

That's why i keep saying a Trump Presidency would be beyond awesome. Four years of shit show. We've already seen Hilary's shit show. Abundance, bitches.
    You are giving the impression you think Trump would last 4 years. You really are voting for his VP if you think about it.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

droggins said:

You are giving the impression you think Trump Hillary would last 4 years. You really are voting for his her VP if you think about it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

droggins said:

You are giving the impression you think Trump would last 4 years. You really are voting for his VP if you think about it.
    In the meantime hilarity ensues.

And the hot ass bitches at State Dinners. Muy caliente.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

droggins said:

No. Why don't you be specific. Be direct, too
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

It's the best attention to detail that shows Trump should be president.

My hardcore conservative friend floated the idea to me the other day that Trump is actually running a conspiracy to get Hillary elected. I guess that's plausible.

Lol