Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Crazy

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
So we can't even have a vote on expanding background checks or disallowing terrorists from having guns. Nice work Congress.

As compromise on the gun issue remained improbable, Sen. Chris Murphy stood on the Senate floor for most of Wednesday and into Thursday, saying he would remain there "until we get some signal, some sign that we can come together." He yielded the floor at 2:11 a.m., EDT, saying he had won commitments from Republican leaders that they would hold votes on amendments to expand background checks and ban gun sales to suspected terrorists. It is unlikely that those amendments will pass.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wake-mass-shootings-dem-senator-wages-filibuster-073256209--politics.html

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    What in the fuck are you whining about now?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

What in the fuck are you whining about now?

Due process
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm sure due process has to go with jail. Or something.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have to tolerate gays and the backwards religion that wants to murder them.

#LibtardLogic
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

The same whiny bitches like Hondo who are crying about this guy buying a gun would first in line to destroy the business of the gun shop if he refused to sell to a Muslim. And they'd be all over the FBI for profiling if they deported his terrorist ass. You reap what you sow with political correctness

81% chance Honod posted this on Friendster many times during the Patriot Act debate.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I EATIG HONOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The same whiny bitches like Hondo who are crying about this guy buying a gun would first in line to destroy the business of the gun shop if he refused to sell to a Muslim. And they'd be all over the FBI for profiling if they deported his terrorist ass. You reap what you sow with political correctness

81% chance Honod posted this on Friendster many times during the Patriot Act debate.
    Chincredibled for your avatar.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

What is an "essential" liberty?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2016

You can do whatever the fuck you want to do without me getting all up in your shit. I can do whatever the fuck I want to do without you getting all up in my shit.

When my shit intrudes on your shit, I back the fuck off. When your shit intrudes in my shit, you back the fuck off.

And nobody whines to the government to intervene on whose shit is whose.

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

You can do whatever the fuck you want to do without me getting all up in your shit. I can do whatever the fuck I want to do without you getting all up in my shit.

When my shit intrudes on your shit, I back the fuck off. When your shit intrudes in my shit, you back the fuck off.

And nobody whines to the government to intervene on whose shit is whose.

Unless you are doing drugs, in which case you rot in a prison.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The right to use whichever bathroom sounds good that day.
    Swaye's Wigwam

The right to use whichever bathroom sounds good that day.
    Tree or shrub? Fence? The choice is yours!

#cockprivilege
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,046
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    What @RaceBannon said with the addendum: Eat a cock. Or a bullet.