Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I dislike Lyin' Ted but ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Fundamentalist Christians = Fundamentalist Muslims

Hate-filled, fear-mongering motherfuckers that need to die in a fiery mudslide right now.

Because you always here so much about these fundamentalist Christian shooting up night clubs, work Christmas parties etc.....
    Have you heard of the continent of Africa? There are hundreds of militias slaughtering villages in Jesus's name every year.
    Yeah I've heard of it. Certainly not on the scale of muslim aggression. Maybe you've heard of Boko Haram? Kidnapping a few hundred girls, murders, mall shootings. etc. Any of the violence you speak of in response to that? If this stuff keeps happening here we'll probably see some people attack muslims as well.

I do not see world wide coordinated attacks by Christians. Please point those out to me.
    Is your wikipedia broken?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

The moral equivalency crowd can suck it. Islam wins the hate game going away, it's not close. Even libtards like Bill Maher understand this. The shear number of muslims sympathetic to ISIS and the harshest of their actions is staggering.

This fine representative of the religion of peace characterizes actions such as those taken by the Orlando ISIS foot soldier as compassionate. This goes way beyond intolerance and straight to the same form of eugenics that was practiced during WW2 by atheists in Germany.

https://youtu.be/qBlwxqqAprQ
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Islam ... a religion of peace

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You've got to give it up to isis, they produce some world class film. I wonder if they learned that in American universities
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The moral equivalency crowd can suck it. Islam wins the hate game going away, it's not close. Even libtards like Bill Maher understand this. The shear number of muslims sympathetic to ISIS and the harshest of their actions is staggering.

This fine representative of the religion of peace characterizes actions such as those taken by the Orlando ISIS foot soldier as compassionate. This goes way beyond intolerance and straight to the same form of eugenics that was practiced during WW2 by atheists in Germany.

https://youtu.be/qBlwxqqAprQ

You'd have to have your head up your ass to argue that Islam is not a religion that fosters hate and violence. It's a backwards religion, and the whole concept of jihad is a fucking joke. Any text that says dying in service of Allah will allow a follower to skip purgatory is a text that is going to be used to justify a shitload of violence. Islam fucking sucks. And yeah, Islam is far and away the most violent religion that exists.

But people who try to argue that other religions aren't also violent with their own homicidal fanatics, also have their heads up their asses.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,757
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Hate-filled, fear-mongering motherfuckers that need to die in a fiery mudslide right now.

Because you always here so much about these fundamentalist Christian shooting up night clubs, work Christmas parties etc.....
    Have you heard of the continent of Africa? There are hundreds of militias slaughtering villages in Jesus's name every year.
    Yeah I've heard of it. Certainly not on the scale of muslim aggression. Maybe you've heard of Boko Haram? Kidnapping a few hundred girls, murders, mall shootings. etc. Any of the violence you speak of in response to that? If this stuff keeps happening here we'll probably see some people attack muslims as well.

I do not see world wide coordinated attacks by Christians. Please point those out to me.
    Is your wikipedia broken?
    No but your moral compass died of apathy long ago.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

You mean like American foreign policy?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,339
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Our CIC is a Muslim. Hope this helps
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Our CIC is a Muslim. Hope this helps
    No base in Kenya...just saying.