Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ticket Q:

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
in the concert world, we know it's a "hot ticket" when the artist sells out a major venue in a matter of minutes, the promoters gloat and thousands of fans compete for media free-ticket giveaways

Pac-12 football, being a lot more complex, how will we know when UW football is a "hot ticket"?

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    There are other criteria other than economic, you know
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    Huh? You mean like going 4-5 in conference?
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,102 Swaye's Wigwam
    It'll be a hot ticket when our (?) fans wearing alternate jersey combo # 81 are raping in the parking lot with reckless abandon.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

in the concert world, we know it's a "hot ticket" when the artist sells out a major venue in a matter of minutes, the promoters gloat and thousands of fans compete for media free-ticket giveaways

Pac-12 football, being a lot more complex, how will we know when UW football is a "hot ticket"?

when *we* beat Oregon
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,078 Founders Club

You answered your own question.

But since we? don't care about winning, you have nothing to worry about.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,078 Founders Club
    Meek said:

it already is a hot ticket... in Asia where millions of young fans crowd around their laptops at 4am Saturday mornings to watch Pac12 Network live feeds of traditional rivalries such as Portland State vs UW, Oregon vs Pine Valley College, and California vs Last Chance U.

Sizzling sales of multi-colored Nike-inspired interpretations of pirated university not licensed apparel fly off the donkey carts at night markets across Asia.

Thanks Splooge!
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,039
    Meek said:

it already is a hot ticket... in Asia where millions of young fans crowd around their laptops at 4am Saturday mornings to watch Pac12 Network live feeds of traditional rivalries such as Portland State vs UW, Oregon vs Pine Valley College, and California vs Last Chance U.

Sizzling sales of multi-colored Nike-inspired interpretations of pirated university not licensed apparel fly off the donkey carts at night markets across Asia.

These Asia night markets you speak of... How much does the average evening of hookers and blow set you back?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I've been doing a lot of research about this and think it will happen once UW wins a lot of games.

What do you think J? Tommy???
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

I've been doing a lot of research about this and think it will happen once UW wins a lot of games.

If J is there, I would be fearful for my life ...
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

So, never?
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

I <3 Meek. Poast more often Sir. (HEY! DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU DO THAT TEXT THINGY WITH THE LESS THAN SIGN AND 3 IT MAKES A HEART HERE TOO?11111!!!!!!
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited June 2016
    koopdog said:

Meek said:

Poast more often Sir.

what's the point? It's not like I'm one of the chosen 5 who get a shout out in the podcasts.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,986 Founders Club
    Meek said:

koopdog said:

Meek said:

Poast more often Sir.

what's the point? It's not like I'm one of the chosen 5 who get a shout out in the podcasts.
    I've given you a shout out in every podcast I've ever done.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,293 Swaye's Wigwam

I think it will have something to do with SRS.

Staff?? True???