Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL So fucking GoT thread (spoilers inside)

1789101113»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    A few questions...

1) Why does Edmure give a fuck about some kid he's never met, with some wife he only banged once (granted she's fine, but only if she lost the baby weight...Fat Walda is a relative after all #genetics), who's dad murdered his entire family, and his brothers-in-law are mock executing him in front of everyone while he's not being held prisoner? If I was him, as soon as I get into the castle, I lower the bridge to invite the Lannisters in as planned, and then fuck them up while they're all bunched up and within firing range. Fuck that kid. Oh well. More like fuck Edmure. Pussy.

RIP Blackfish. Should have bailed with Brienne and Pod. Some will say that at least he went down swinging. But his dumb pride got him killed. For nothing. The one bad ass Tully ended up being dumber than Edmure. Why does he suddenly care so much about his "home" that he abandoned for most of his life so much that he wants to die for it after it got taken? Not a REAL Blackfish move IMHO.

2) So Lem Lemoncloak of house Lemonparty was just a bad apple in the Brotherhood? OK...no explanation, no additional info about the BWB, other than Thoros and Berrick are still alive and kickin...OK! Really don't see what the point of all that was. The Hound getting new boots really advanced the story along.

3) The filler with Tyrion and Grey Worm and Missandei is awful. Just shit. Cut to the part where the ships open fire and call it good. Dany flying in on Drogon was a boss move though. I assume he went off to burn all those ships attacking the city. Problem solved. Maybe Dany should just have Drogon burn the ships one at a time until they surrender the rest, since he's like a metaphorical nuke, and she literally needs a navy to sail to Westeros. Or kill 'em all and wait for Theon to arrive. Maybe the other dragons can help.

4) Arya...I don't even know. Just get back to Westeros and kill people already. That was a serious waste of time. She sure shook off the multiple stab wounds to the gut no problem. And I guess killing the Waif gets her out of the Faceless Men career. Feels more like a gang life scenario where you only get out by dying. And if killing the Waif finally made her "no one" why would he let her leave after wasting another recruit's life to complete her training? There's a fine line between mysterious and nonsensical.

5) What was the rumor Qyburn was talking about with Cercei? This was the ony interesting thing that happened all episode...a rumor.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    - I hope the Masters kill Greyworm and Missandei so I don't have to sit through another minute of their stupid fucking conversations about useless time wasting dumb shit anymore.

- Lemonparty went rogue, had to be punished. The Hound needs a new goal in life anyways and this way he can kill more cunty Lannisters.

- Theon is going to get burnt up by the grumpy dragons in the pit. His sister gave him courage, and he is a dumbass, so dumbass + courage = future crispy dragon turd.

- Arya got assassin skills... so at least now she will fucking kill someone back home. I think they were saying that Jagenhoff knew she was never going to be "no one" and was pleased she finally realized she is a fucking Stark and needs to act more like one (well, they are all fucking stupid and dead, so maybe that isn't a good thing after all?)

- Qyburn.. my only guess is that the rumor might revolve around there still being wildfire canisters hidden under the city, and that Tyrion didn't use them all up in the Stanis Bay of Fails event.

- Brutus has always been a pussy in every show he was in. I don't care about him or Riverrun either for that matter, burn it all down!

- I thought the dragon making the pyramid shake was pretty cool at least. Boy has been eating his Wheaties.

- Cersei needs to nut up. Loved it when she said "I choose violence." and then she just bent over and took it when the King Sparrow asshat and her son punked her in front of everyone. I'm not entirely sure why, but I always enjoy it when she is an evil bitch and fucks peoples shit up.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Season started out great. It has fallen quickly. Good stuff going on here and there but the last couple of episodes have basically sucked balls.

Edmure is a fucking fag. Wish they just would have hung him.

Blackfish was one of the handful of characters left I really liked.

Sansa and Jon still have no Army, the Lannisters are more powerful, Dany still has no Navy, and the flayer is still alive. This shit sucks and D&D are fags.

Oh yeah, and the I can't believe we wasted hours of screen time on this Arya arc for the last three seasons. Jesus Fucking Christ. That all could have been summed up in three 5 minute pieces this season. Fuck.

Beat Ramsey Bolton. Nothing Else Matters.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Season started out great. It has fallen quickly. Good stuff going on here and there but the last couple of episodes have basically sucked balls.

Sansa and Jon still have no Army, the Lannisters are more powerful, Dany still has no Navy, and the flayer is still alive. This shit sucks and D&D are fags.

Oh yeah, and the I can't believe we wasted hours of screen time on this Arya arc for the last three seasons. Jesus Fucking Christ. That all could have been summed up in three 5 minute pieces this season. Fuck.

At this point I'm cheering for Ramsey to kill off these shit characters.

At least he's interesting.
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

At this point I'm cheering for Ramsey to kill off these shit characters.

At least he's interesting.
    The problem is he is going to fight the only characters I still like. Let's see. I like Tyrion, so he would still live. I like Jon Snow, Melissandre, the wildling leader guy and Davos. If Bolton wins they all ded. I have started liking Sansa a bit more, but still basically rooting for her death. I only like Cersei because of Zombie Mountain. Pretty pleased that Hound is back. But yeah, the list of characters I give a fuck about is dwindling. Oh yeah, I am still rooting for the Night King, but that goes without saying. I want something to be left for him to decimate. So fuck Ramsey Bolton and bring on the undead walkers. I have been praying for the Night King to buttfuck Cersei for three seasons.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    That was arguably the worst GOT episode yet. It started off promising with the Mountain ripping off the religious nut's head, but it went downhill from there.

Arya's plot was the shittiest, and that chase scene played out like a bad Michael Bay action scene. Nevermind the fact that she made a miraculous recovery from what should have been fatal wounds, and was able to leap off of balconies and run around Bravos as if her intestines weren't spilling out of her. However, I will admit that her putting out the candle to fight "blind" against the waif was a cool way to end it, though it was probably unnecessary considering she had a fucking sword while the waif was armed with nothing more than a kitchen knife.

The Blackfish's arc was shit too. He has a golden opportunity to make a real impact on the story, but he decides to make a kamikaze move for nothing and just dies off? And off screen no less. It's also disappointing that he didn't command enough respect from his own men to have them ignore Edmure's demands to open the gate. One of the most respected military commanders in Westeros can't even get obedience from his bannermen during a siege? Fuck off D&D. Not to mention the whole Brienne and Pod escaping thing was completely useless. They could have just marched off on their own with horses, supplies, and Jaime's blessing, but for some fucking stupid reason they decided they needed to escape by rowboat. And great escape too, what with being in plain sight of every open area on the castle walls.

The BWB stuff was okay, I always like seeing those guys and was relieved to find out it was only a small, rogue portion of them that massacred the small folk. Overall though, this was a shit episode.
    Swaye said:

I have been praying to buttfuck Cersei for three seasons.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

RIP Blackfish.

I'll need to see a championship dead body.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    So I don't get to see Arya vs Waif, but I get to see the Hound's dick.
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

So I don't get to see Arya vs Waif, but I get to see the Hound's dick.

Must see tV
    This season is GoT's @Owen12
    Founders Club
    Disagree. There have been some strong episodes (especially the second and the Hodor one) and some good storylines. My opinion of the entire season (show?) will come down to the Bastard Bowl so I'm reserving judgment.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    Needs more tits.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I have no idea the entire purpose of this whole arya plotline.

Also, nothing bugs me more in movies when the main character is like sprinting and jumping over shit and the bad guy catches up no problem just by walking.
    Plus the waif is UAF.
    Founders Club

See you all on Sunday.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If the High Sparrow doesn't get slaughtered in the next 2 episodes I am OUT.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

I have no idea the entire purpose of this whole arya plotline.

Also, nothing bugs me more in movies when the main character is like sprinting and jumping over shit and the bad guy catches up no problem just by walking.
    Plus the waif is UAF.

Chick with no name ran like a T1000.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    More tits. Nothing else matters.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    haie said:

If the High Sparrow doesn't get slaughtered in the next 2 episodes I am OUT.

Zombie Mountain gonna fuck him up eventually.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

What this tells me is you cant deal with the real world, like most millennials, so you need escape to cartoons to get through life...nut up bitch and occupy your time in the woods, mountains, plains, plateau's , the river, ocean the bar's where women hang...fuck, be a man for once in your life