Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I Like Cleveland Tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

Love is out. Biggest loser in the league. His pussy energy saps the whole team and LeBron hates him. I actually think Golden State will win, but this gives Cleveland a chance.

Give your prognisticating skills. It looks like a sweep for the Dubz.
    Nobody actually gives a fuck. I put $50 on the Spurs for my own entertainment and because I thought Curry blew his knee out.

You must have missed where I said, "I actually think Golden State will win." This post was more about what a useless pussy Kevin Love is. LeBron James, who is a passive aggressive pussy himself, thinks Kevin Love is soft.
    #dialedin

I also like to CYA by making a post titled "I like Cleveland tonight" and then saying "I think Golden State wins"

Some of your best work Dead Dog on the Road
    You should say it to his face.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

Love is out. Biggest loser in the league. His pussy energy saps the whole team and LeBron hates him. I actually think Golden State will win, but this gives Cleveland a chance.

Nobody actually gives a fuck. I put $50 on the Spurs for my own entertainment and because I thought Curry blew his knee out.

You must have missed where I said, "I actually think Golden State will win." This post was more about what a useless pussy Kevin Love is. LeBron James, who is a passive aggressive pussy himself, thinks Kevin Love is soft.
    #dialedin

I also like to CYA by making a post titled "I like Cleveland tonight" and then saying "I think Golden State wins"

You think I wouldn't?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Lebron better KO Love to keep him out for the series and they could win
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kevin Love fucking sucks.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2016

Tequilla said:

Love sucks < Stinks/del>

Love also Stinks
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

#dialedin

You think I wouldn't?
    Cross country trip seems to have you a little stressed out. Did you play bad on the back 9 yesterday?
    Just calling you out for playing both sides ... same that you would do to me
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

#dialedin

You think I wouldn't?
    If J is there, I would be fearful for my life ...
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

#dialedin

You think I wouldn't?
    Cross country trip seems to have you a little stressed out. Did you play bad on the back 9 yesterday?
    55 (ILTCH55N) is right though. GS is still the better team (possibly by a wide margin) but the Love trade is looking more and more fucking retarded. Love is the kind of player that should be playing for Portland while all the faggot hipsters in town worship his homegrown, UCLA-ass en route to 7 and 8 seeds.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

#dialedin

You think I wouldn't?
    55 (ILTCH55N) is right though. GS is still the better team (possibly by a wide margin) but the Love trade is looking more and more fucking retarded. Love is the kind of player that should be playing for Portland while all the faggot hipsters in town worship his homegrown, UCLA-ass en route to 7 and 8 seeds.
    He's a 24 and 10 loser machine. I could see my kings working out a deal for him.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2016
    Doogles said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

#dialedin

You think I wouldn't?
    He's a 24 and 10 loser machine. I could see my kings working out a deal for him.
    The over under on Love and Cousins getting in a fight is 5
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

#dialedin

You think I wouldn't?
    So you're saying it's the same as it has always been and he should put his real name on it.
  • Options
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

#dialedin

You think I wouldn't?
    This isn't 2013, Noone in Portland wants Kevin Love on their squad.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

#dialedin

You think I wouldn't?
    This isn't 2013, Noone in Portland wants Kevin Love on their squad.
    A lot of dipshits here think the blazers are a piece or two away, and yes they are dumb enough to think Love is a piece. Fuck, people are considering the prospect of dwitght fucking Howard here next year. That tells you all you need to know.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Never felt so confident about being right. Watched my first game tonight for like 20 minutes and I was impressed with Bron's ability to yell at his teammates. He will make a great coach someday. Golden State played their lil hearts out today so I'll give them that. They play the underdog role so well. Cavs in 7.

J?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This is the worst officiating I've seen in a long time. Biased is one thing but this is a joke. Give me a fixed game over this shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It's a 5 game series.

As we learned from the Stanley Cup Final.
    Cleveland LeBrons in 7
    PurpleJ said:

It's a 7 game series.

PurpleJ said:

Never felt so confident about being right. Watched my first game tonight for like 20 minutes and I was impressed with Bron's ability to yell at his teammates. He will make a great coach someday. Golden State played their lil hearts out today so I'll give them that. They play the underdog role so well. Cavs in 7.

TRIPLE BUMP