Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL CAVS RAPTORS NBA FINALS THREAD

13»

Comments

• Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

I was so close to jumping on the Ty Lue bandwagon when he benched Love/Irving and switched the gameplan... the Cavs were straight murdering them in the late 3rd/early 4th. Toronto had no answer. And then he brought Kyrie back in and the offensive flow went to shit.

I'm hearing Kyrie is part 2 of the most talented duo in the league. Just what im hearing.
    That is actually true, in the same way that Tommie Aaron is part of the best homerun-hitting-brother-duo in MLB history.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

I was so close to jumping on the Ty Lue bandwagon when he benched Love/Irving and switched the gameplan... the Cavs were straight murdering them in the late 3rd/early 4th. Toronto had no answer. And then he brought Kyrie back in and the offensive flow went to shit.

I'm hearing Kyrie is part 2 of the most talented duo in the league. Just what im hearing.
    That is actually true, in the same way that Tommie Aaron is part of the best homerun-hitting-brother-duo in MLB history.
    Steph and Draymond > LeBron and Kyrie
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

Before the injury, yes.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kevin Love is a fucking loser.

A frustrating one at that. When he shows up and Irving is hitting they are as good as anyone. When he disappears Irving presses and they can lose to anyone
    Love is an example of a guy that you can listen to and understand why he's a loser. I hate everything about him. At least Kyrie doesn't let himself get constantly punked by LeBron.

It's telling that LeBron trusts JR fucking Smith more than Love late in games.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A frustrating one at that. When he shows up and Irving is hitting they are as good as anyone. When he disappears Irving presses and they can lose to anyone
    Love is an example of a guy that you can listen to and understand why he's a loser. I hate everything about him. At least Kyrie doesn't let himself get constantly punked by LeBron.

Kevin Love is on FIRE!!1!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kevin Love is on FIRE!!1!
    He was. It was a reminder that even though he's a soft, faggot piece of shit, he can go off.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Lebron James is still the best player in the game

Big if true
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

LOL at all the downvotes this obvious poast got.

Lebroogs gonna Lebroog
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The BronBrons will win the 2016 title.

Two years in a row you've died on this same hill.

LeBron is who we thought he was.