Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESPN's Brad Edwards has Washington in this year's College Football Playoff

Comments

• Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    I have my Washington to win playoff betting ticket at 40-1.
  • Options
    HuskiesADWHuskiesADW Member Posts: 141
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

Same here. Also placed a bet on the M's winning the WS (at +4000). Looking ok so far although the M's have struggled the past couple of weeks and have a couple guys out. I just didn't see anyone running away with the AL West this year and in the playoffs anything can happen.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I agree, it's FS to pick UW to the playoff.

At least now there will be loser poasts talking about how ESPN predicted the playoff for UW and using it to prove why Petersen is not the man.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HuskyInAZ said:

At least now there will be loser poasts talking about how ESPN predicted the playoff for UW and using it to prove why Petersen is not the man.

Losers make excuses for Peterman.

Winners expect him to shut the fuck up and win.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

Who the fuck is making excuses? And exactly what has Petersen said about expectations next year that he should "shut the fuck up and win" ???

Race is right. You really are struggling.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Who the fuck is making excuses? And exactly what has Petersen said about expectations next year that he should "shut the fuck up and win" ???

You're already trying to lower expectations by saying Peterman won't make the playoff.

Classic Doog move.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

You're already trying to lower expectations by saying Peterman won't make the playoff.

Classic Doog move.
    This thread is about some ESPN idiot who has UW penciled in as a playoff team. Clearly, that is FS. If lowering expectations from being a top 4 team in the country in 2016 is being a doog, then guilty as charged.

What are your expectations for 2016?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Classic Doog move.
    This thread is about some ESPN idiot who has UW penciled in as a playoff team. Clearly, that is FS. If lowering expectations from being a top 4 team in the country in 2016 is being a doog, then guilty as charged.

Win the Pac-12.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @Jdubs is a believer and that's enough for me.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Classic Doog move.

Pain... Always pain.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Same here. Also placed a bet on the M's winning the WS (at +4000). Looking ok so far although the M's have struggled the past couple of weeks and have a couple guys out. I just didn't see anyone running away with the AL West this year and in the playoffs anything can happen.

Those tickets are worth less than three tugs sheets of Costco toilet paper dangling next to your shitter. Feel free to Bump this when Texas clinches in mid-September and the Stro's edge the M's for the last Wildcard.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Those tickets are worth less than three tugs sheets of Costco toilet paper dangling next to your shitter. Feel free to Bump this when Texas clinches in mid-September and the Stro's and M's finish ten games back of the last Wildcard.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Dumbass. Id given you 50-1 and snickered all the way to the bank