Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

He just couldn't resist, could he?

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    That has nothing to do with calling a judge Mexican to score political points.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    lol, according to Trump, any federal judge who has been appointed since 2008 should have to recuse themselves from presiding on any of his cases. Because Obama appointed them.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The race card is played both ways, for convenience, for advantage, for political leverage, and when trolling for votes or support, whether for or against and particular cause or agenda. Libtard hypocrites who pretend otherwise are just plain stupid, as are bible thumping right wing nuts. One who throws his heritage into the political ring, or gets touted for his "son of immigrant parents" heritage is fair game. Grow up, lightweights. WTF is Hillary doing when she talks like an old black slave woman with her "I'm tired...." contrived bullshit. Whomever thinks judges aren't politicians, first and foremost, are brain dead. Would you have any bias if your parents were Jewish, Irish, Japanese or German? Fuck yes, you would. Would you acknowledge or admit it, such as Justice Sotomayor saying the perspective of non-whites is different than that of whites? Yes. If you're honest and interested in full disclosure and any chance at a fair court system. To pretend otherwise is juvenile, dreamy and deliberately ignorant of reality. Trump might be the biggest jackass the U.S. ever elects as president, and the reaction to this faux outrage by the liberal media will be a major reason why.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The video from San Jose trumps this lame manufactured outrage rather easily

Boobs continues to struggle
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The video from San Jose trumps this lame manufactured outrage rather easily

Boobs continues to struggle

I've already endorsed that video.

Holy shit smod2016 needs to hurry up.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Moar Silicon Valley
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Nobody said it did...another irrelevant comment from you.

But being active in organizations actively opposed to a litigant in front of you should.

If we did that for every case, we would have judges of all flavors constantly recusing themselves.

That's ok, I'm sure Donald canwill get 270 electoral votes from poor white trash alone.
    But Trump is for the Little Guy and the Middle Class!!!!!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

But being active in organizations actively opposed to a litigant in front of you should.

If we did that for every case, we would have judges of all flavors constantly recusing themselves.

That's ok, I'm sure Donald canwill get 270 electoral votes from poor white trash alone.
    Trump is primarily protesting against over-the-top bullshit from the Nanny State, and it's resonating. I couldn't tell you much about what he's for, besides the Wall, tearing up some trade deals, and deporting illegal immigrants. But his mastery of the media and huge popularity for daring to speak in non-PC terms is enough to sell to a very wide audience sick and tired of liberal bullshit and right-wing batshit crazy fucks. Compared to those groups, he identifies strongly with middle class and little guys both.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

Trump is primarily protesting against over-the-top bullshit from the Nanny State, and it's resonating. I couldn't tell you much about what he's for, besides the Wall, tearing up some trade deals, and deporting illegal immigrants. But his mastery of the media and huge popularity for daring to speak in non-PC terms is enough to sell to a very wide audience sick and tired of liberal bullshit and right-wing batshit crazy fucks. Compared to those groups, he identifies strongly with middle class and little guys both.
    Voted up for honesty.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

salemcoog said:

Voted up for honesty.
    Turdbuffer's making the best of his three brain cells.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This thread is aids.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Ali was a Muslim...I'm sure he was planning to vote Trump.