Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mystery WR recruit

13»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

My guess is Darnay Holmes' cousin:

-4* WR in 2015 signed with SDSU
    -Left SDSU after less than a week
    -Schools are re-recruiting him to try to land his cousin
    -We're in Darnay's top 7 (free pub!)

I would also bet the rumor, as always with secret mystery commits, was never accurate and neither Holmes has a snowballs chance in hell of coming here.

Although you may be right, but based on your prediction/guarantee earlier in this thread, perhaps betting on recruiting just ain't your gig.

I guarantee its not one of these guys: https://washington.n.rivals.com/news/next-five-to-woof-

Lars is 2 for 2, with 3 undecided.

Doesn't JSmiff need defending somewhere on the internet?
    I don't think so. What clearly needs defending is your dumbfuck poast at the top of the thread.

FWIW, I'm not a fan of "JSmiff". Once again, though, another shit poast by a shit poaster.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HuskyInAZ said:

Baseman said:

Im hearing String may opt out. Apparently Miss. St. has salary cap issues

Cool story. But he plays for Ole Miss.
    Opt Out: a clause that permits signatories to a contract to opt out of particular provisions, or to terminate the contract early ⇒ The Dutch international has a three-year contract with United but it appears that there is an opt-out clause after 12 months.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

-Has feces in his throat

I would also bet the rumor, as always with secret mystery commits, was never accurate and neither Holmes has a snowballs chance in hell of coming here.

Another midget wr? No thanks. I say take another offensive linemen in this bumper crop or just let lake bring in another defensive back because they're all fucking good.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    NEsnake12 said:

-Has feces in his throat

Based on this article, kid seems like a head case:
    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/sep/01/desean-holmes-leaves-sdsu-football-school/
    So you'r saying he'll fit into Renfro's spot perfectly?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

...I say take another offensive linemen in this bumper crop or just let lake bring inconvert another defensive back because they're all fucking good.

He got this.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Although you may be right, but based on your prediction/guarantee earlier in this thread, perhaps betting on recruiting just ain't your gig.

I guarantee its not one of these guys: https://washington.n.rivals.com/news/next-five-to-woof-

I don't think so. What clearly needs defending is your dumbfuck poast at the top of the thread.

FWIW, I'm not a fan of "JSmiff". Once again, though, another shit poast by a shit poaster.
    The poster whose grasp of math is so poor he can't comprehend why yards per play is more important than total yards is calling me a dumbfuck for trolling LarsFS? That is rich.

Even @Tequilla and @puppylove_sugarsteel think you gargle JSmith's balls too often.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

The poster whose grasp of math is so poor he can't comprehend why yards per play is more important than total yards is calling me a dumbfuck for trolling LarsFS? That is rich.

Even @Tequilla and @puppylove_sugarsteel think you gargle JSmith's balls too often.
    Sorry to rain on your parade, but I think you have me confused with someone else.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I think you have me confused with someone else.
    Nope. Just standard DooginAZ. Pop off then slink back into your hole.

Tell us again how the offense scoring three TDs against the Cougs was a dramatic turnaround?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Dennis and I have been sexting about this all day and we can't figure out who it is.

So expect a retraction in the next two weeks saying, "things change all the time in recruiting".

PM me a transcript please.

BRB, JO.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tell us again how the offense scoring three TDs against the Cougs was a dramatic turnaround?
    Let it go. You had a dumbfuck post at the top of THIS thread that has proven to be completely wrong. It happens to all of us. Get over it.

And please show me where I said this. I won't be holding my breath.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

WTF for cheap shot to @Tequilla and @puppylove_sugarsteel
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Let it go. You had a dumbfuck post at the top of THIS thread that has proven to be completely wrong. It happens to all of us. Get over it.

Great work defending Smith and our 2015 offense in this thread among other places:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/25999/realistically-is-there-any-chance-that-smith-gets-fired-this-year/p1

Truly advanced analysis there looking at points scored (including the defense) and total yards.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Great work defending Smith and our 2015 offense in this thread among other places:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/25999/realistically-is-there-any-chance-that-smith-gets-fired-this-year/p1

Truly advanced analysis there looking at points scored (including the defense) and total yards.
    This is awesome. For you to spend the time to dig that shit up...that has loser written all over it.

As for the content of your link, are you suggesting that was a ringing endorsement of Smith? Get a grip. My argument was that the offense got better in the 2nd half of the season. If my metrics were not advanced enough for you, how about showing metrics that dispute that fact.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

This is awesome. For you to spend the time to dig that shit up...that has loser written all over it.

As for the content of your link, are you suggesting that was a ringing endorsement of Smith? Get a grip. My argument was that the offense got better in the 2nd half of the season. If my metrics were not advanced enough for you, how about showing metrics that dispute that fact.
    The search function here is great.

Everyone should try it.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Everyone should try it.
    There's a search function?
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Everyone should try it.
    I wouldn't know. I don't care enough to use it.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Everyone should try it.
    I wouldn't know. I don't care enough to use it.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Why+am+I+such+an+asshole?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This just in: Metrics are for losers
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

This just in: Metrics are for losers

Not when you are wrenching on your 78 Nova outside the carport